+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

zohreh89

Aug 17, 2018
YES, at the time of ID check, you can request administrator official whether you want paper certificates to be mailed or want e-certificates.

For us, in person pick up was not available.
Thanks for the explanation!

Btw, my timeline got updated on 6th July with ceremony details, and got an email with pdf on 7th July.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
It shows citizenship ceremony tab 'not started' in the tracker whereas everything else is marked as 'completed'.

So what is the next expected stage in the application ? Will it only be updated once the oath is scheduled by the concerning office?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
It shows citizenship ceremony tab 'not started' in the tracker whereas everything else is marked as 'completed'.

So what is the next expected stage in the application ? Will it only be updated once the oath is scheduled by the concerning office?
That is correct! Just remember that the online tracker is behind GCMS by at least 48 hours... Updates made to your file on Friday shows up on the tracker on Tuesday. All other days, it's delayed by 48h.

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Congrats. We are on the same boat. Both are from Waterloo, online application sent nearly the same day, processing by Niagara Fall office, LPP is the same day.
How do you know "Decision Made date ecas estimate" is the same day with online application?
Lol our boat is stuck somewhere behind yours Application from Kitchener and being processed in Niagara. Test completed March 7 but nothing after that.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
That is correct! Just remember that the online tracker is behind GCMS by at least 48 hours... Updates made to your file on Friday shows up on the tracker on Tuesday. All other days, it's delayed by 48h.
Thank you for the information. My LPP was completed on 29th June 2023 though. Hopefully soon will get an update for oath. Lets see.

KAulakh

Mar 12, 2020
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1200
Application: Single
Application sent: Nov 10
Delivered: Nov 16
AOR :- 24 nov
Fingerprints required:- 16 feb
Given on :- 21 march 2023
Recevied :-3 april
Bg verification completed :4 april
Test window (16 aprilto 4 may )
Test complete 28 april
Test complete Show on tracker :- 2 may
Language skill - complete on 5 july
Physical Presence: PENDING
Prohibitions: PENDING
Email for Oath Taking Received: PENDING
Citizenship Ceremony: PENDING

I got email from iricc on 5 july that they need to check my phyical presence but i already submitted i 94 when i apply my application because i cross border every day from 2021 to 2022 but never cross border before why they asked me again this

The documents you provide must cover the period from 2017-11-10 – 2022-11-09, unless otherwise specified below.

Other: I94 - Request Form

KAulakh

Mar 12, 2020
I got email from DN Cit KIT Scheduling / Convocation KIT Cit RN (IRCC)
Any one knw why i got this email ,
If i already submitted my i 94 as i my truck driver so i cross border every day from may 2021 to nov 2022 , even i never went my back home from 2016 to 2019.

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
If i already submitted my i 94 as i my truck driver so i cross border every day from may 2021 to nov 2022 , even i never went my back home from 2016 to 2019.
They probably lost the one you sent, just resend the i94 doc and other docs you have to prove you were in Canada during the specified timeline

Reactions: KAulakh

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
What I observed is, they disregard the additional documents you send along with the application in the first place and ask for it again... It's dumb. It's happened to so many people in this forum -- including me.

Reactions: derkdsou

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Is there something I can do about my application? It is still showing LPP in progress and ECAS also in process. The file has not moved to LPP completed as yet. I got the test email from Kitchener so that is my office. What could be the issue?

rbkg

Nov 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

We applied for our passports today (2 adults and 1 minor) this afternoon at Brampton. It took about 1hr. 45 mins from standing in-line outside the building until coming out from the passport office.

1. Each application took about 10 minutes to process by the passport official at the kiosk.

2. Passports will be ready to be pickup in Mississauga this Friday in the afternoon.

Wishing all processing applicants and future Canadians the best!

Thank you all!

Reactions: Afun and fpalazzo

wanderlustdev

Mar 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Med's Request
09-11-2018
Congratulations. Did you apply for urgent processing or express processing?

Hello everyone,

We applied for our passports today (2 adults and 1 minor) this afternoon at Brampton. It took about 1hr. 45 mins from standing in-line outside the building until coming out from the passport office.

1. Each application took about 10 minutes to process by the passport official at the kiosk.

2. Passports will be ready to be pickup in Mississauga this Friday in the afternoon.

Wishing all processing applicants and future Canadians the best!

Thank you all!