+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Just received an email to attend to an interview.
Congratulations you have reached the next step In your citizenship application. Asking me to do a zoom interview.
Is this that oath taking ceremony or its an interview. If so than is it random or everyone gets to be interviewed? If anyone has an idea about it! Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Dr. Walden

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Congratulations you have reached the next step In your citizenship application. Asking me to do a zoom interview.
Is this that oath taking ceremony or its an interview. If so than is it random or everyone gets to be interviewed? If anyone has an idea about it! Thanks
Its an interview. People who generally give test outside Canada/were outside Canada for a long time/processing application went for a long time get interview request. Also a small sample size is picked for QA purpose.

skuser

Mar 3, 2023
Thanks. I have requested the Urgent Processing of the certificate as I have an upcoming work trip. So wondering if there is way to know if the certificate is mailed.
Just wonder have you received your certificate? Did you do it with Edmonton office ?

Reactions: SAKARUN

Jose1

Star Member
Dec 11, 2022
As per ECAS, IRCC sent me a notice for the oath on 5th June. I did not receive any email regarding the oath so far. I am not able to login to the tracker; it shows loading and never loads the application status. I think I have read that this happens when the application enters the oath stage. Can some one please confirm?
My oath is on 19th June, how long do I wait before informing IRCC that I haven't received the notice?

Lastly, how long does it take typically to receive the certificate after the oath is completed?
Congratulations!
Can you please advise if ECAS showing notes was sent from IRCC like test or oath invite? Are you referring to the tracker?
My ECAS shows decisions made only but there are no other notes.

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Thanks... I'm on the tracker spreadsheet (November 2022 Applications). let me know if you do not have access and I'll share the timeline here too.

I got the email a short while after posting here. Thanks to everyone on this forum for helping out!
Great, congratulations

Don H

Jun 18, 2016
Profile update:
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days:1200
Application: Single
Application sent:Nov. 14th
Delivered:Nov. 17
AOR:Jan. 17th 2023
BG completed:7th March 2023
Test invite: 17th March 2023
Test window: 23rd March - 13th April 2023
Test Taken: 3rd April 2023
Test completed: 6th April 2023
oath in progress: 9th June
Oath ceremony: 28th June 2023

y328zhan

Jun 13, 2023
Profile update:
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days:1200
Application: Single
Application sent:Nov. 14th
Delivered:Nov. 17
AOR:Jan. 17th 2023
BG completed:7th March 2023
Test invite: 17th March 2023
Test window: 23rd March - 13th April 2023
Test Taken: 3rd April 2023
Test completed: 6th April 2023
oath in progress: 9th June
Oath ceremony: 28th June 2023
I have the same oath date shown on my tracker. Have you received the oath letter yet?

Reactions: Don H

PianoTiger

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Did you do your test abroad?