+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi,
I am getting concerned as it has been really quiet 3 months, since I have seen any updates on my tracker. Any one else in Toronto who has not seen any movement on their application. Or anyone else with similar date line as mine, but has seen any movements ? Will appreciate the information, I am getting anxious as my PR card is expiring in a couple of months from now.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1106 days
Application: Single
Application sent: November 02, 2022
Delivered: Nov 18, 2022
AOR: Nov 18, 2022
Test Invite: March 05, 2023 (Tracker)
Background verification complete: Jan 22, 2023
Test Invite email: March 08, 2023
Test Window: March 08 - March 28, 2023
Test Date: March 09, 2023
Test Complete: Mar 13, 2023
Tracker Last Update - March 16, 2023

Language: Waiting
Prohibitions: Waiting
Physical Presence:Waiting
Oath Letter Date:Waiting
Oath Ceremony:Waiting
No updates since test. completed on 17th March !! Scarborough office.

BHDtoYVR

Apr 11, 2023
After having to ask for a rescheduled oath date, I received an update on the tracker today and I'm pleasantly surprised at how quick it happened. Full timeline is below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Physical Presence Days: 1233 days
Application sent: November 5, 2022
AOR: November 21, 2022
Background verification complete: January 25, 2023
Test Invite: January 30, 2023 (tracker)
Test Date: February 6, 2023
Test Complete: February 6, 2023
LPP: March 22, 2023
Oath Letter/Scheduled: May 8/May 20, 2023 (asked to reschedule)
Rescheduled Oath: June 19, 2023 (tracker)

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
After having to ask for a rescheduled oath date, I received an update on the tracker today and I'm pleasantly surprised at how quick it happened. Full timeline is below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Physical Presence Days: 1233 days
Application sent: November 5, 2022
AOR: November 21, 2022
Background verification complete: January 25, 2023
Test Invite: January 30, 2023 (tracker)
Test Date: February 6, 2023
Test Complete: February 6, 2023
LPP: March 22, 2023
Oath Letter/Scheduled: May 8/May 20, 2023 (asked to reschedule)
Rescheduled Oath: June 19, 2023 (tracker)
Wow that is so fast

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Finally, test invite.

Application Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1096
Application sent: Nov 23, 2022
Delivered: Nov 23, 2022
AOR: December 7th, 2023
Background verification: Completed on February 2nd, 2023
Test Invite: May 12, 2023 (Test window May 19th - June 8th, 2023)
Did my test on June 5th, 2023 (20/20)

Test completed notification - June 8th, 2023

My VO is Niagara Falls, btw. I thought it would be Ottawa, given my location

Aman_dhamija

Jun 12, 2023
Hi All,
I applied for citizenship online in November 2022 and we’re a family of 2. Haven’t received AoR yet and everytime I submit a webform, I get the response that my application is under the standard timeline. We haven’t even received any email about any issues with the application.
Looking for advice on what to do about this? Thanks so much

ashrafteleb

Dec 29, 2022
Hi All,
I applied for citizenship online in November 2022 and we’re a family of 2. Haven’t received AoR yet and everytime I submit a webform, I get the response that my application is under the standard timeline. We haven’t even received any email about any issues with the application.
If it is a paper application, try to find it using ecas (it asks for information you already have like client number, DOB, ...) https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
Also, in the webform, ask them for tracker access. It looks like your email is wrong

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi All,
Hi, you could also call the support center to see if there are any updates on your file.

Jojo!86

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Thank you so much! There was no ghost update or anything in the tracker - we got an email this morning requesting another form of ID and the email said to respond directly to the email...

The last updated date in the tracker is still March 10, 2023

I am really hoping we all see some movement soon.
Quick question, does this email address contains cic or gc.ca? Reason for asking is if I should search for any other keys words in gmail to check for emails.

Hamidfm92

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
As per ECAS, IRCC sent me a notice for the oath on 5th June. I did not receive any email regarding the oath so far. I am not able to login to the tracker; it shows loading and never loads the application status. I think I have read that this happens when the application enters the oath stage. Can some one please confirm?
My oath is on 19th June, how long do I wait before informing IRCC that I haven't received the notice?

Lastly, how long does it take typically to receive the certificate after the oath is completed?

Reactions: Jose1 and SAKARUN

Dreamer4

Star Member
Mar 19, 2023
As per ECAS, IRCC sent me a notice for the oath on 5th June. I did not receive any email regarding the oath so far. I am not able to login to the tracker; it shows loading and never loads the application status. I think I have read that this happens when the application enters the oath stage. Can some one please confirm?
My oath is on 19th June, how long do I wait before informing IRCC that I haven't received the notice?

Lastly, how long does it take typically to receive the certificate after the oath is completed?
generally the email arrives with 6 days of the oath

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015

Congratulations. No worries, you will get it before your Oath. You may want to check the spam as well.
Could you share your timeline?

Reactions: Hamidfm92

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

Today is the right time to contact IRCC. Only 5 working days left.

Hamidfm92

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Congratulations. No worries, you will get it before your Oath. You may want to check the spam as well.
Could you share your timeline?
Thanks... I'm on the tracker spreadsheet (November 2022 Applications). let me know if you do not have access and I'll share the timeline here too.

I got the email a short while after posting here. Thanks to everyone on this forum for helping out!

Reactions: SAKARUN