+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
I passed my test in less than 1 minute with 20/20 back in march but never announced my score cos I didn’t think it was a big deal or important to be recorded in the tracker

Reactions: oboyzee
Nov 27, 2018
just say that you passed/failed the test on xx date and move on
I'm a perfectionist and was excited about it not to mention it points to how easy the test is. I'm not flexing anything and there's no reason to be mean about it? A LOT of people on here have posted their score especially high scores because it makes people feel better about how hard (or not) it is.

May 8, 2023
I'm a perfectionist and was excited about it not to mention it points to how easy the test is. I'm not flexing anything and there's no reason to be mean about it? A LOT of people on here have posted their score especially high scores because it makes people feel better about how hard (or not) it is.
I totally get you! I wanted a perfect score as well.
It’s good to find ways to celebrate in an unpredictable (timeline wise) process. Go have a beer/ice-cream or whatever you do to celebrate moments like these!!

Alex30

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Very interesting. My application is Vancouver.
The oath was online on the 18th - BUT with an office - Calgary. (I also sent back the oath form to Calgary)
Previously, a request for a language test was also from Calgary.
Until now, there are no changes in the tracker.Ceremony-in progress. But there were holidays for 3 days. Let's see what happens next.

Eve2019

Sep 8, 2020
I cannot log in into my tracker account for the 3rd day. It keeps showing me "Loading" message after I provide login/password.
Anyone else is having same issue?

Reactions: SAKARUN

Alex30

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
1st reason.
Apparently the tracker stopped supporting Windows 7.
2nd reason.
After the date of the oath( in tracker "Congratulations... You are invited to take the oath...), the tracker is updated for several days. .(I had the same thing). My tracker also did not work for several days.

Reactions: SAKARUN

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
I cannot log in into my tracker account for the 3rd day. It keeps showing me "Loading" message after I provide login/password.
Anyone else is having same issue?
Same issue. I heard that the tracker will be back on once the citizenship ceremony is completed.

Reactions: Eve2019

dugg1402

Dec 28, 2017
"You may reply/provide additional documents within 30 days from the date of this notice via return email. "

Does this mean to reply back with additional documents via same email (e-mail which requested the documents) ?

Last edited:

pranavchauhan

Mar 7, 2015
Hello,

My LPP updated completed April 17. But oath ceremony hasn't started yet.
End of Nov, Paper application.

How long does it takes usually to get oath ceremony invitation after everything completed status.
Thank you