+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

kbi911

Feb 25, 2019
Update for our application:
A1, A3 - BG complete April 14, and update no May 9 to scheduling citizenship test between May 15 to June 4
A2 - FP request April 18, submitted April 19, Received by IRCC May 8 (marked on tracker), May 9 update for scheduling citizenship test same as above.

received invitation email too - RCC.DNCitMISScheduling-ConvocationMISCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca - think this is Mississauga office.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAKARUN and Afun

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1115
Application: 2 adults
Application sent: 27 Nov 2022
Delivered: 27 Nov 2022
AOR: 15 December 2022
In Progress: 15 December 2022
BG completed -6 February 2023
Test Invite: 10 February 2023
Test Scheduled: 17 February - 9 March 2023
Test Submitted: 17 February 2023
Test Completed: 20 February 2023
LPP Completed: April 13, 2023
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1115
Application: 2 adults
Application sent: 27 Nov 2022
Delivered: 27 Nov 2022
AOR: 15 December 2022
In Progress: 15 December 2022
BG completed -6 February 2023
Test Invite: 10 February 2023
Test Scheduled: 17 February - 9 March 2023
Test Submitted: 17 February 2023
Test Completed: 20 February 2023
LPP Completed: April 13, 2023
OATH: May 16 - Online

Rolzyy

Feb 20, 2023
UPDATE MAY 11th, 2023

logged into both of our portals (hubby and myself) and had an update today with Oath updates!!! So excited to see some progress happening!

May 9th -Activity status updated: Citizenship oath New update
Citizenship ceremony
Citizenship oath status has been updated to In progress.

Scheduled for Citizenship oath Citizenship ceremony - May 28th

UPDATE May 9th, 2023

I logged into my portal today and I saw that my profile has been updated today with new activity that was done on May 5th with LPP being marked as completed!

Now we both wait for oath letter ☺

fpalazzo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Does this means my test invite is coming soon?:D
Last update was March 2nd anyways..

If you see on the Citizenship Tracker that you’ve been asked to take a citizenship test or participate in an interview, hearing or ceremony, but you haven’t received an official invitation from us yet, we might still be planning your event. Your invitation is the official confirmation.

If you haven’t gotten it 6 calendar days before the event, check your junk mail folder and contact our Client Support Centre to make sure we have the right contact information for you.

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City

If you see on the Citizenship Tracker that you’ve been asked to take a citizenship test or participate in an interview, hearing or ceremony, but you haven’t received an official invitation from us yet, we might still be planning your event. Your invitation is the official confirmation.

If you haven’t gotten it 6 calendar days before the event, check your junk mail folder and contact our Client Support Centre to make sure we have the right contact information for you.

I think everyone got this message lol. I was also excited when I see it but then......

• Sad
Reactions: fpalazzo

kbi911

Feb 25, 2019
Update for our application:
A1, A3 - BG complete April 14, and update no May 9 to scheduling citizenship test between May 15 to June 4
A2 - FP request April 18, submitted April 19, Received by IRCC May 8 (marked on tracker), May 9 update for scheduling citizenship test same as above.

received invitation email too - RCC.DNCitMISScheduling-ConvocationMISCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca - think this is Mississauga office.
Just to update here, A2 FP received marked on May 8, BG marked competed May 9 for A2 too. so overall all Adults bg is now marked as completed.

Reactions: SAKARUN

Zicomatic

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022

I got the same message since Today , nothing changed on my Tracker just this message is now appearing.

Reactions: fpalazzo

rockstarcg90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
You can't add your minor child to your application that is already in progress. You'll have to wait till you finish and take oath and apply for the minor - it will be quicker then. You'll be able to apply online easily:
https://citapply-citdemande.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/landing

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-canadian-citizenship-minors.html
Thanks so much for this, I wasn't aware of this. Is there a difference in timeline for minor only application? Can I submit the application right after I receive my citizenship certificate?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Thanks so much for this, I wasn't aware of this. Is there a difference in timeline for minor only application? Can I submit the application right after I receive my citizenship certificate?
It's usually much faster as there is not any Language, Physical Presence, Oath requirements.

Yes, you should be able to apply once you get your certificate. Check instructions

Reactions: rockstarcg90

CanSal23

May 8, 2023
I received the following message/update on my online portall
"

If you haven’t gotten it 6 calendar days before the event, check your junk mail folder and contact our Client Support Centre to make sure we have the right contact information for you."

Application submitted on 23rd Nov 2022
AOR - December 8th 2022
Background completed Feb 2nd 2023
Test Window Feb 10th-March 10th 2023
Test taken Feb 10th 2023
Test completed update on Feb 13th 2023
Ghost update on 2nd March 2023
Radio-silence after 2nd March 2023
LPP - pending as of May 8th
Oath - pending as of May 8th

Reactions: SAKARUN

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I received the following message/update on my online portall
"

If you haven’t gotten it 6 calendar days before the event, check your junk mail folder and contact our Client Support Centre to make sure we have the right contact information for you."

Application submitted on 23rd Nov 2022
AOR - December 8th 2022
Background completed Feb 2nd 2023
Test Window Feb 10th-March 10th 2023
Test taken Feb 10th 2023
Test completed update on Feb 13th 2023
Ghost update on 2nd March 2023
Radio-silence after 2nd March 2023
LPP - pending as of May 8th
Oath - pending as of May 8th
Everyone got it. FYI type message it is.