+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
***UPDATE****
Received update on the tracker on 21st March that the Citizenship test is waiting and will send you the instructions, no emails yet about the test invite!
How long I should wait? they mentioned you can schedule your test between March 24 to April 13. And still nothing from them.
Can you please ADVISE ME?

What the best Application to start studying for the test.
PLEASE HELP WITH MANY THANKS
You don't need to wait for the test email to sit the test. All of the information is available online. You can access and sit the test anytime within your test window. A step by step tutorial is available on the page as well.

You can access it here:
https://ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca/?lang=en

Reactions: SAKARUN

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Reactions: Jose1

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
Perfect, thank you for the reply, how long it take to study for the exam and what the best app?
Depends on your knowledge about Canada. Just read Discover Canada first and then do some mock tests and see if you are missing any topic or section. Then read 2nd time and do more tests. Then you will pass. Don't worry, it's pretty easy exam.

Reactions: Jose1

Alex30

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
It remains to be added that by law there are 3 attempts to pass the test.
If you answered less than 15 questions correctly, you will receive a new test invitation in 2-4 weeks.
After 3 attempts, a new payment will start and the whole process will start from the beginning.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Guys just a quick question. I an applying Paper Based application, I have two question

1. Do I need to put my name on the back of my two photos ?

2. Do I need to photocopy all the passport page or only the biographical page ?

Thank you.

Alex30

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Some changes have been made to the tracker. I can't see the status of my case on my desktop computer. (Windows 7) Everything was fine before.
On a mobile phone and on a notebook) win 10 - everything is also visible. It's strange. I tried 2 different browsers. Add-ons are disabled.
Who uses win7?
Checker is working properly?

Last edited:

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
Hi,
Please update my tracker, test invite 24th March 2023 and test taken on 25th March 2023. Test passed with 19 out of 20.

Reactions: SAKARUN

ashuarora13

Mar 26, 2023
Our applications were submitted in November and returned in January as well. I sent back the complete set of applications (with missing ID for the kids) and this was received by IRCC on the 31 Jan. We received an AOR on the 13 March, and access to ECAS on 15 March, which shows that the applications were filed on the system on 7 March. Not sure of the reason for the delay with your applications.
Exactly same happened with my family application

Jose1

Star Member
Dec 11, 2022
You don't need to wait for the test email to sit the test. All of the information is available online. You can access and sit the test anytime within your test window. A step by step tutorial is available on the page as well.

You can access it here:
https://ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca/?lang=en
Hi My friend,

I can't access the test I got this message:

Based on our records, we haven’t invited you to take this test right now.

No invite yet on my email, and the tracker they told me you can take the test between March 24 to April 13?

Please advise

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi My friend,

I can't access the test I got this message:

Based on our records, we haven’t invited you to take this test right now.

No invite yet on my email, and the tracker they told me you can take the test between March 24 to April 13?

Please advise
I would call IRCC tomorrow to find out what's going on...