+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I can't login to my tracker today :-/

On debugging using developer tools I see console messages:
System error:net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

I think they've broken the tracker today with an update...
Was able to log in... "Last Updated: March 2, 2023"

A system wide update! It would be nice if they explained what changed

Rolzyy

Feb 20, 2023
On my hubby account I see that his application had a ghost update today but mine remains in affected as it was last updated yesterday with my citizenship test as being completed.

I know that this is a waiting game now for me which will take 1.5 mths before we get decision made and oath letter date.

Would be nice if it can come within the month instead lol wishful thinking here

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Update on the situation:
I emailed a scan of my PR card and a photo of me holding it right after the exam to multiple places (the mail address that sent the test link, the mail address of my citizenship office and filled in a webform.)
Did not receive any replies BUT got confirmed status on the tracking platform today :)(4 days after the completion of the test) :))
What was the email address you emailed?

ak06652

Jan 21, 2018
Hi Guys,

AOR Received Date: 09 Nov 2022
My Background Verification Complete Date: 27 Jan 2023

but I haven't received request for citizenship test request yet. Any idea if this is normal or should be concerned ?
also does citizenship test request comes as update on online application tracker - https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca or do they send via Canada post or something.

The online application status just shows background completed and citizenship test as not started.

I just don't want to be in a situation where I keep checking the online application tracker while the test request comes via some other means email or post and I end up missing the request somehow.

Please help with your experience on citizenship test.
thanks in advance.

Regards.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Was able to log in... "Last Updated: March 2, 2023"

A system wide update! It would be nice if they explained what changed
On the one hand getting updates which might just be systemwide changes is frustrating. On the other hand, the activity and miniscule sense of mystery slightly alleviates the tedium of the long, long wait as our applications (hopefully) continue their slow crawl forward.

Swings and roundabouts....

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

AOR Received Date: 09 Nov 2022
My Background Verification Complete Date: 27 Jan 2023

but I haven't received request for citizenship test request yet. Any idea if this is normal or should be concerned ?
also does citizenship test request comes as update on online application tracker - https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca or do they send via Canada post or something.

The online application status just shows background completed and citizenship test as not started.

I just don't want to be in a situation where I keep checking the online application tracker while the test request comes via some other means email or post and I end up missing the request somehow.

Please help with your experience on citizenship test.
thanks in advance.

Regards.
Processing time is 24 months so you should have 0 expectations of when it should come especially since you literally applied 4 months ago.

You will get the test invite via email and the tracker will also update you have nothing to be concerned about unless the 24 months has passed and you have no update, my friend background was completed 3 months after she applied and she never go the test until 11 months after and then her ceremony 5 months after that so 4 months in and BG already done you are lucky.

Reactions: ak06652