+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

riturajdas22

May 9, 2019
Hello, Has anyone here received AOR for paper application received on 30th Nov?
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1058
Application: Family
Application sent: 26th Nov
Delivered: 30th Nov
AOR: Not received

riturajdas22

May 9, 2019
Hello, Has anyone here received AOR for paper application received on 30th Nov?
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1058
Application: Family
Application sent: 26th Nov
Delivered: 30th Nov
AOR: Not received
I received an email last week which mentions they have accessted my application as of 26th Jan 2023 but the email does not have any AOR.
The link to create an account or track application does not works. Any one facing this situation? Thanks

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I received an email last week which mentions they have accessted my application as of 26th Jan 2023 but the email does not have any AOR.
The link to create an account or track application does not works. Any one facing this situation? Thanks
Is your Physical Presence days correct? It should be greater than 1095... May be you meant to type 1098

You should have received an email from an ID ending with "cic.gc.ca" with a PDF saying "This is to acknowledge receipt"... This is your AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt). Use the application number in this e-mail and UCI (without dashes) to create an account in the tracker (link in signature)

Check your spam and deleted emails directory for email ending with "cic.gc.ca"

riturajdas22

May 9, 2019
Is your Physical Presence days correct? It should be greater than 1095... May be you meant to type 1098

You should have received an email from an ID ending with "cic.gc.ca" with a PDF saying "This is to acknowledge receipt"... This is your AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt). Use the application number in this e-mail and UCI (without dashes) to create an account in the tracker (link in signature)

Check your spam and deleted emails directory for email ending with "cic.gc.ca"
Hello, thanks for the reply. yeah, I mistakenly put the incorrect number of days. I did not receive any email yet regarding AOR. There was 1 email last Wednesday which said 'Your application was created in our system on Jan 26, 2023 and is currently in progress.
You can follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship application tracker(hyperlink). '

Now this hyperlink shows error on browser- 'server could not be found'. There is no attachment with the email.

dalal.ganesh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2018
E
Hello, thanks for the reply. yeah, I mistakenly put the incorrect number of days. I did not receive any email yet regarding AOR. There was 1 email last Wednesday which said 'Your application was created in our system on Jan 26, 2023 and is currently in progress.
You can follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship application tracker(hyperlink). '

Now this hyperlink shows error on browser- 'server could not be found'. There is no attachment with the email.
ECAS application (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do) is down today. Try again later.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022

If you have received this email, then an AOR has been issued... maybe you missed it. Check your inbox, spam, deleted messages again. If you don't find it, call IRCC to get your Application number
The correct Citizenship tracker link is my signature... Looks like they have not fixed the AOR or Follow the Progress email templates

riturajdas22

May 9, 2019
If you have received this email, then an AOR has been issued... maybe you missed it. Check your inbox, spam, deleted messages again. If you don't find it, call IRCC to get your Application number
The correct Citizenship tracker link is my signature... Looks like they have not fixed the AOR or Follow the Progress email templates
Thanks, what’s the number to call IRCC? Please share.

Raeisi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Received investigation to do online test Feb 9th.
Completed citizenship test today Feb 13th,

SriCan22

Dec 6, 2022
We nearly have the same timeline. But haven't seen any update yet. The only notification I got is a ghost update on 11th February 2023. Hopefully something comes soon.
Status was updated in application status tracker (but, I did not get any email notification for Background check completion)

bip

Feb 15, 2013
EDMONTON
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
Doc's Request.
26-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
Med's Request
28-11-2013
Med's Done....
13-12-2013
Status was updated in application status tracker (but, I did not get any email notification for Background check completion)
Did you get ghost update via email?

Devesh610

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Feb 10 : Activity status updated: Citizenship test (Got updated on the application today though). I still haven't received any email around it, how long is the lead time? Can I expect the mail today?