Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
26-03-2018
We are in the same boat, my application delivered on Nov 30th, hopefully we should get our AOR's during this week.
I checked my postal mailbox today, and found my entire set of application documents returned. The reason was that i probably misread the ID requirements for my 2 kids. I had included a Biographical passport page and their PR card copies as identification. The letter dated 17 Jan 2023, stated the alternate IDs i could use, and hence I have now inserted their OHIP cards (front and back) together with their Biographical passport page. Everything else remains the same. The applications for my wife and I were marked complete. I also included a cover letter for each stating the new document added for each child. Hopefully it gets accepted this time around. Full set of documents have been mailed back earlier this afternoon.

Last edited:

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
I got the standard email that everyone recieves a week after AOR that you can view your application status in the tracker.

Title:
Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application / Suivez le progrès de votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté

Jose1

Star Member
Dec 11, 2022
Wow sorry to hear
I checked my postal mailbox today, and found my entire set of application documents returned. The reason was that i probably misread the ID requirements for my 2 kids. I had included a Biographical passport page and their PR card copies as identification. The letter dated 17 Jan 2023, stated the alternate IDs i could use, and hence I have now inserted their OHIP cards (front and back) together with their Biographical passport page. Everything else remains the same. The applications for my wife and I were marked complete. I also included a cover letter for each stating the new document added for each child. Hopefully it gets accepted this time around. Full set of documents have been mailed back earlier this afternoon.

Wow, sorry to hear that they return the application, I think due to the Minor Application guide, the copy of PR only can be accepted if the second ID is issued from the Canadian government! so you can send OHIP + PR copy. ( You can add photo ID from service Ontario or school records id)

For my kids I sent a PR copy+ OHIP( there is no photo on the card)+ landing paper + single journey travel document! One of my kids doesn't have a passport!
All the best!

Jul 15, 2014
Hi Sorry to hear that. How about the adults? did you receive AOR?

Durango_xx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
26-03-2018
Hi Sorry to hear that. How about the adults? did you receive AOR?
No AOR. Since it is a group (family) application, we will only receive the AOR once all applications are complete. Hopefully the AOR should come in next week as they have already assigned file numbers to it.

Abdul04

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Type: Paper application
Location delivered: Sydney , Waterford
Physical Presence Days: 1173
Application: Family 2 adults +1 minor
Application sent: Nov 28
Delivered: Nov 29
AOR: Not yet
Hi Starmoon 90, did you receive AOR? It's near to 2 months for you.

dugg1402

Dec 28, 2017
Received the AOR today by email, paper application delivered Nov 22. But, I am not able to create the Citizenship tracker account. Anyone else facing issue ? or do i need to wait for some time to create the account.

ayaron

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
hey I have a question, on the spreadsheet I see "In Progress ecas", what exactly is that?
I received email today "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker", so I think this is the link to sign in:

https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

and when I register and logged in, it shows "in progress" for all 3 of us. Is this ecas? does it mean our app is officially IP?

I did another search and found another page to check status:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

This is the client application status, but after logging in it only shows "application received".

So questions:
1. what is the diff between the two trackers above?
2. why aren't they the same result?
3. which one should I use to track the status from now? the first one seems more accurate because it needs registration IMO.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
hey I have a question, on the spreadsheet I see "In Progress ecas", what exactly is that?
I received email today "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker", so I think this is the link to sign in:

https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

and when I register and logged in, it shows "in progress" for all 3 of us. Is this ecas? does it mean our app is officially IP?

I did another search and found another page to check status:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

This is the client application status, but after logging in it only shows "application received".

So questions:
1. what is the diff between the two trackers above?
2. why aren't they the same result?
3. which one should I use to track the status from now? the first one seems more accurate because it needs registration IMO.
1. The first link is the new tracker and the second is the old ECAS tracker. Online applicants have access only to the new tracker and it shows everything in progress from the beginning.
2. ECAS goes into progress just before BG is complete. There is no equivalency between these published by IRCC. ECAS "decision made" is equivalent to Lang, Prohibitions, and Physical Presence being marked as complete on the new tracker.
3. The first one as it is more detailed. However the online tracker lags GCMS by 48-72 hours (sometimes more). Since it is new, it's also buggy at times

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Oh boy!!! yes once you send it back i hope it would be sooner than the usual wait

jass_virgoan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-05-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ALREADY IN CANADA
We are in the same boat, my application delivered on Nov 30th, hopefully we should get our AOR's during this week.
I am in the same boat too.

Reactions: Jose1