Sep 13, 2017
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1400+
Application: 1 Adult
Application sent: Nov 20, 2022
Delivered: Nov 20, 2022
AOR: Dec 5, 2022
Background check: completed on Feb 9,2023
citizenship test: March 10th. (Hey guys, I finished citizenship test 18/20 on March 10th, before deadline, but my profile has not been updated for 4 days. Does anyone know how long do I need to wait for update in my profile)

Last edited:

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
citizenship test: March 10th. (Hey guys, I finished citizenship test 18/20 on March 10th, before deadline, but my profile has not been updated for 4 days. Does anyone know why)
It takes Vancouver IRCC 7-10 days to verify and for your tracker to update as complete. Sometimes more - take a look at the spreadsheet (link in signature). Keep us posted when it does!
When did you receive the test invite? What was your test window?

nniyyyg

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
It takes Vancouver IRCC 7-10 days to verify and for your tracker to update as complete. Sometimes more - take a look at the spreadsheet (link in signature). Keep us posted when it does!
When did you receive the test invite? What was your test window?
Feb 16, 2023 received email from IRCC for test,
test window 2023/02/21-2023/03/13

Reactions: shiremag

elagoli

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hi all, I’m in Vancouver. My husband and I took the test on March 3. His tracker changed to test completed on March 9, but mine not yet.
Guys from Vancouver has your profile been updated?

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi friends, I got the invite for test.

Wondering if you could share some insight as to the whole test process.

Started reading 'Discover Canada'. is there any reliable platform for practice tests which I could give ? Any suggestions or inputs regarding preparation too would be helpful.

YamiSP

Mar 10, 2023
Thank you so much for the update! Are you by any chance located in the Ottawa-Gatineau region? I am in Gatineau and I've heard this territorial visa office is quite slow.
No. I am in Mississauga and looks like my application is processed at Scarborough office

Reactions: zabrodov

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022

Devesh610

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
citizenship test: March 10th. (Hey guys, I finished citizenship test 18/20 on March 10th, before deadline, but my profile has not been updated for 4 days. Does anyone know how long do I need to wait for update in my profile)
You should see an update tomorrow. Takes a minimum of 3 business days from what I've seen.

amarchcan

Feb 16, 2023
My timeline so far:

Application Type : Family : 2 Adults and 2 Kids
Physical Presence: 1150 days
Application Type: Paper

1. Application submitted: 8 Nov 2022
2. Application Delivered: 27 Nov 2022 (delayed by Canada Post Xpresspost)
3. Docs returned - missing second identification for kids- 26 Jan 2023
4. Application resent: 28 Jan 2023
5. Application delivered: 30 Jan 2023
6. AOR received: Still Waiting

Has anyone whose applications were delivered around Jan 30th received AORs ?

Devesh610

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Hi everyone, I applied for citizenship application jointly with my spouse online. Both of our background verification completed on January 30. My husband received test invite and it shows as complete under his tracker on March 3. However, I have still not received any test invitation. The tracker still shows as citizenship test not started. The latest update I see on the tracker is dated March 2 (which is most likely a system update which everyone got). We sent reply to the email from whom my husband received test invite. Did not receive any response from them. He got test invite from Scarborough office. Should I wait for my application to get processed separately or should I raise a webform.
I was in the same boat.

Ask your husband to reply to the invite (essentially send an email to the same office) with all your details (relationship, UCI, Application number, group number (if you have it)). I had done the same for my wife and she received an invite in 2 days. If you've tried this already, no harm in sending another email.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Looking for suggestion, I saw this thread about people who completed their test long back but BG is still in progress

It seems that sometimes FP is pending but htere is no email request nor tracker gets updated at the time of FP request and the files sits and lingers.

For my husband BG is complete but mine not (yes agree it is still too soon but I don't want to be in the situation where i am sitting for months with BG in progress like this thread below).

So my question is should I just go and give the FP at accredited centers???

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/test-completed-but-background-check-in-progress.780688/page-42

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Looking for suggestion, I saw this thread about people who completed their test long back but BG is still in progress

It seems that sometimes FP is pending but htere is no email request nor tracker gets updated at the time of FP request and the files sits and lingers.

For my husband BG is complete but mine not (yes agree it is still too soon but I don't want to be in the situation where i am sitting for months with BG in progress like this thread below).

So my question is should I just go and give the FP at accredited centers???

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/test-completed-but-background-check-in-progress.780688/page-42
If you haven't received a letter from IRCC to submit fingerprints to clear Criminality check, I am afraid, you can't submit your FP to the RCMP or an agence accrédite. This part of the application (BG check) can't be expedited. The fastest way to find out where you are stuck is to call IRCC to find out which part of your BG is pending (Criminality or Security). Once you call them and they tell you they sent you a letter that you never received, you can ask them to resend... You can also find this out by ordering GCMS notes from CBSA and that should take about 30 days

Reactions: angel1719