Oct 15, 2017
**Update**
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1106.5
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: November 25, 2022
Delivered: November 25, 2022
AOR: December 13, 2022
In Progress: December 16, 2022 - Was able to access tracker a little after 48 hours
*GU1: February 2, 2022*
Let me know what you get we have same timeline

Reactions: shiremag
Feb 2, 2023
Citizenship application timeline:

Calgary, AB
Applicant + Spouse
Present days: 1685
Application type: Online
Application date: Nov 27, 2022
AOR: Dec 14, 2022
In progress: Dec 16, 2022
GU: Jan 17, 2023
BG complete: Jan 31, 2023
Test invite: Feb 1, 2023
Test date: Pending (Not taken yet)

Hope it helps.

Seems they are processing it a bit faster! Correct me if I am wrong.
Hey, did you and your spouse get 2 separate test invite emails ? Or was it only one invite to the applicant ?

Kitchener, ON
Applicant + Spouse
Present days: 1325
Application date: Nov 23, 2022
In progress: Dec 09, 2022
Fingerprint Request: Only for me(Applicant) but not my spouse

Devesh610

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
You can expect BG completion in a couple of days. Also, as per a trend that I have observed (may not be the case every time), people with frequent travel history or common name get the test invitation first before BG completion and then are also requested fingerprints before their BG is marked completed
You got the test invite? Not sure how they are processing .. I see gaps from BG complete ranging for 0 to 50 days .. and some getting even before BG ... it's all haywire!

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hey, did you and your spouse get 2 separate test invite emails ? Or was it only one invite to the applicant ?

Kitchener, ON
Applicant + Spouse
Present days: 1325
Application date: Nov 23, 2022
In progress: Dec 09, 2022
Fingerprint Request: Only for me(Applicant) but not my spouse
What date did you get the finger print request? Is your spouse's BG complete? if so, when?
Generally all members in a group get a test invite together...

Alex30

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Application - Online.
AOR was received on December 5th.
IRCC requested additional a document - a certificate from the police from another country.
IRCC received a certificate from the police on January 6th.(through a Canadian embassy in another country)
--We received the documents you sent on January 5, 2023 and will review them shortly. We’ll contact you again if we need further information. Thank you!
Updated: January 10, 2023
Application status: In progress
Question.
Since January 5 - no updates.
When can there be an update?

Feb 2, 2023
What date did you get the finger print request? Is your spouse's BG complete? if so, when?
Generally all members in a group get a test invite together...
My application tracker says background verification in progress. Since it is a group application, I don't know if my spouse's BG is complete or not. I received fingerprints only for me on Jan 24 2023.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
My application tracker says background verification in progress. Since it is a group application, I don't know if my spouse's BG is complete or not. I received fingerprints only for me on Jan 24 2023.
You can ask your spouse to create another tracker account with their application number and UCI (without dashes) and check their status

Reactions: oduvan4ik
Feb 2, 2023
Not true. Mine is group application too, and have created separate profiles for all three members. Each one has separate UCI and application number.
Interesting, I tried registering her with her UCI and same application number (as mine) but I cannot. We did not get a different application number from IRCC for her profile. Did you get different application numbers for all group members ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Interesting, I tried registering her with her UCI and same application number (as mine) but I cannot. We did not get a different application number from IRCC for her profile. Did you get different application numbers for all group members ?
Generally every member gets different application number. Did you not get separate email for AOR or is it that you specified the same email address for all applicant?

dalal.ganesh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2018
Generally every member gets different application number. Did you not get separate email for AOR or is it that you specified the same email address for all applicant?
Even with same email address, one should get separate AOR for each applicant.