+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

xiiiw

Jan 20, 2022
hi. i just had my biometrics today. and i got to know about spousal aproval , can someone tell me what is that and when do we get it.
SA means the sponsor is eligible to sponsor the principal applicant, and your spousal relationship is true.

ImVJ

Mar 1, 2022
Just a suggestion.
If you can print it out and sign it.
Add a little cover letter to back it up.
Write your name
UCI number
Address etc in the cover letter and send through Webform.
You might be lucky they attach it to your application.
You can also do a follow up call to immigration after some days.
Thank you so much for the advise.
Unfortunately, I don't have UCI as I submitted for the first time. However, I have to try this option.
Again Thank you for the advise.

Last edited:

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
Sorry Mate...All you need do is sign the IMM5476 form and send your application again. They will reply you fast!
Do you really know they reply fast? I missed sign in my representative form and resend it. After that 3 months passed. Still no news.

ImVJ

Mar 1, 2022
GUYS . MY APPLICATION RETURNED TODAY MORNING( SUBMITTED ON NOV 10TH 2021 ONLINE) SAYING THAT I HAVE MISSED THE SIGNATURE ON IMM5476 IN SECTION 8. IS ANYONE IN THE SAME SITUATION?
Hi
I HAVE MISSED THE SIGNATURE - Is it like we need to do sign manually or its ok if we type the name.
It would be really helpful if you can let us know. I may be in same boat. Just want to submit webform.
Thank you so much for the help.

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hello All!! I cant log in to my GCkey... i am constantly thrown away... Something wrong with my browser or site web? Any idea ?? Before. I had no problems with that.
Thank you

Last edited:

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
I'm having the same issue - clearing browser cache and cookies does not help. I was able to log in using an incognito window, but this method is no longer working either now.

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Has anyone been able to link the application in the portal ?No matter whatever combination I try to link, I am unable to do that and it shows no application exist.