+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
UCI: ********
Application No.: F***********
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear *******

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2021/11/15 on behalf of the following member(s):
Is this AOR?
Thank you for respond.

xiiiw

Jan 20, 2022
UCI: ********
Application No.: F***********
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear *******

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2021/11/15 on behalf of the following member(s):
Is this AOR?
Thank you for respond.
Yes.

͢͢͢

Feb 9, 2022
How can i make a change on google spreadsheet? Any idea how to proceed?
Use this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192sbvjd4vJsEWY_B7w5DgFKBmIPNYo6TjlVWAk-xxxA/edit#gid=747408893
If it redirects you to a read only page where you cannot edit data, it means there are a lot of people trying to edit it at the same time. If that happens close that tab and try visiting this link after some time. Reloading that read only page will not let you edit the sheet.

ImVJ

Mar 1, 2022
GUYS . MY APPLICATION RETURNED TODAY MORNING( SUBMITTED ON NOV 10TH 2021 ONLINE) SAYING THAT I HAVE MISSED THE SIGNATURE ON IMM5476 IN SECTION 8. IS ANYONE IN THE SAME SITUATION?
Hi
I have submitted application on 14th January. After seeing your comment here, looks like I may end up in same situation. I missed signature in IMM 5475.
It would be really helpful for anybody who lands in same situation if you can tell us the steps for resubmission.
Thank you so much for the help and all the best with your application.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hi
I have submitted application on 14th January. After seeing your comment here, looks like I may end up in same situation. I missed signature in IMM 5475.
It would be really helpful for anybody who lands in same situation if you can tell us the steps for resubmission.
Thank you so much for the help and all the best with your application.
Just a suggestion.
If you can print it out and sign it.
Add a little cover letter to back it up.
Write your name
UCI number
Address etc in the cover letter and send through Webform.
You might be lucky they attach it to your application.
You can also do a follow up call to immigration after some days.

wk1024

Feb 4, 2022
hi. i just had my biometrics today. and i got to know about spousal aproval , can someone tell me what is that and when do we get it.