+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hello everyone!!! My application (paper) was delivered November 15 by Canada post. Since November i haven't heard nothing about my application... is this a normal? Or may be they lost my package? I tried to call to IRCC, and i talked to a robot only....and without application number i couldn't move on... to check my application status. On the forum i see they process the App. for November 18,19... Guys any idea? Or I have to fill out new application? Any advise about it???? Thank you.

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Hello everyone!!! My application (paper) was delivered November 15 by Canada post. Since November i haven't heard nothing about my application... is this a normal? Or may be they lost my package? I tried to call to IRCC, and i talked to a robot only....and without application number i couldn't move on... to check my application status. On the forum i see they process the App. for November 18,19... Guys any idea? Or I have to fill out new application? Any advise about it???? Thank you.
Relax dude - yes some people from around your date HAVE received AOR, but most have not yet. Just be patient.

Reactions: Homelonely

͢͢͢

Feb 9, 2022
Did you get a temp file #? Are you not able to check the new tracker?
I tried registering using my UCI from visitor visa, but I could not. My spouse (the sponsor) was able to register. It just shows that the application was received on Nov 6th and some personal details, but no application number.

varuncbe123

May 24, 2015
hi All,

I am a permanent resident, and applied for a sponsored for my wife on Nov 18th 2021, outland paper. I travelled to India this week,and we recieved the pre arrival letter today, on a family emergency. So should I travel back to Canada, as it might hamper the final decision ?

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
I tried registering using my UCI from visitor visa, but I could not. My spouse (the sponsor) was able to register. It just shows that the application was received on Nov 6th and some personal details, but no application number.
Okay, when you log in to the tracker, there is a date on top right corner that says "
Okay, when you log in to the tracker, there is a date on top right corner that says "update date". What date do you see there? You will not be able to register as PA till you get AOR. Only after the AOR can a PA register on the tracker with his/her UCI and details. This has been my understanding.

Last edited:

iam_abhisnair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
hi All,

I am a permanent resident, and applied for a sponsored for my wife on Nov 18th 2021, outland paper. I travelled to India this week,and we recieved the pre arrival letter today, on a family emergency. So should I travel back to Canada, as it might hamper the final decision ?
Hi Varun,

The pre arrival only provides information on services that the primary applicant can benefit and isn't related anything to your declaration being in or outside Canada. So you should be fine. Enjoy your stay back home!

͢͢͢

Feb 9, 2022
Okay, when you log in to the tracker, there is a date on top right corner that says "

Okay, when you log in to the tracker, there is a date on top right corner that says "update date". What date do you see there? You will not be able to register as PA till you get AOR. Only after the AOR can a PA register on the tracker with his/her UCI and details. This has been my understanding.
Should have mentioned that before. Sorry about that. It says Updated: Feb 1, 2022.

truAmbitiousness

Star Member
May 10, 2019
In our case, can you apply for an open work permit to get my spouse physically in Canada after AOR .
Application was received on Nov 28 , 2021.
No AOR yet.. any thoughts ? when do you figure we may get AOR ?