+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Mar 15, 2021
I attached only voter ID and my wife’s birth certificate with affidavit for country specific documents. I forgot to attach her school certificates, will it be a problem ?? I did online submission.

iam_abhisnair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
I attached only voter ID and my wife’s birth certificate with affidavit for country specific documents. I forgot to attach her school certificates, will it be a problem ?? I did online submission.
Although I submitted them, I do not think it's a critical document for identification.

Mar 15, 2021
Although I submitted them, I do not think it's a critical document for identification.
I submitted her aadhar card too. But forgot her school documents, which I still have. I submitted her application online last week. Is it possible if I can attach the documents now through web form ??

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Just received the BIL for my wife today.
Application submitted - 20th Nov.
The Application was for both my wife and dependent child.
Just wanted to check one thing, BIL was only for my wife and not kid. Kid is 4 years old and that might be the reason. Can someone in group please confirm, for dependant there is no Biometric done ?
How and when will the kid get the PR card ?

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Just received the BIL for my wife today.
Application submitted - 20th Nov.
The Application was for both my wife and dependent child.
Just wanted to check one thing, BIL was only for my wife and not kid. Kid is 4 years old and that might be the reason. Can someone in group please confirm, for dependant there is no Biometric done ?
How and when will the kid get the PR card ?
Your kid is a minor.There is no need for him or her to do Biometric.

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hello guys! Is anyone can give me a phone number to call IRCC inside Canada, please? To know about my sponsor application…

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Thank you man! I am a little worrying about my application, it was delivered November 15 and I had received nothing yet…(may be a Canada Post a lost my package?)..

wk1024

Feb 4, 2022
i have my application submitted on 1st Nov and got my AOR on 5th jan, still i havent got any biometrics req, should i be worried as most of the nov applicants are getting their biometrics req ?