+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Mar 15, 2017
Hello all,

I'm a PR and mailed spousal sponsorship application last week and it's set to arrive at CIC on 18th. Let's use this thread for all NOV 2021 OUTLAND applications.

Reactions: OkaforJames

OkaforJames

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hello all,

I'm a PR and mailed spousal sponsorship application last week and it's set to arrive at CIC on 18th. Let's use this thread for all NOV 2021 OUTLAND applications.
Hi

My Timeline

Application sent via Fedex from Winnipeg to Sydney November 5th
Application delivered November 9th

Lets hope for a speedy processing...

Reactions: bonjourToto

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
I've just submitted our application a few hours ago! We submitted via the PR Online Portal.

So, our timeline so far:

Submitted November 18th, 2021
Received automatic email from IRCC saying the application was received November 18th, 2021

Fingers crossed!

OkaforJames

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
I've just submitted our application a few hours ago! We submitted via the PR Online Portal.

So, our timeline so far:

Submitted November 18th, 2021
Received automatic email from IRCC saying the application was received November 18th, 2021

Fingers crossed!
best of luck to us.

OkaforJames

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Submitted Nov 19th via the Online Portal, received an email instantly saying the application was received.
Yes...they always send an instant acknowledgement email for all online applications...

Lets hope for a speedy processing..we will get good news soon..

Lilia24

Mar 23, 2021
Hi all,
We submitted our application via mail on Nov 3rd. It was delivered a week later and have since been waiting to here or receive a receipt from IRCC. Does anyone know what are the steps after submission? Is it normal that we haven't received any acknowledgement yet?
Wishing everyone the bests.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi all,
We submitted our application via mail on Nov 3rd. It was delivered a week later and have since been waiting to here or receive a receipt from IRCC. Does anyone know what are the steps after submission? Is it normal that we haven't received any acknowledgement yet?
30-90 days from date of delivery would be normal. More than that is not unheard of.

OkaforJames

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hi all,
Application via mail. Just be patient within the next 30-90 days for AOR.
It is only applicants who now apply via the PR Online platform that can receive an acknowledgement email immediately after they submit online.

RjTheGrt

Nov 21, 2021
Submitted on Nov 5th via the Online Portal, received an email instantly saying the application was received. After submitting the application the portal "View" button is greyed out.