+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
@OkaforJames and @Manroop909

There is a Tracking Tool that you can add your information to so you can watch the timelines in general. Here is the link. Looking at the November Outland tab, currently no one has yet received the AOR. For the October applicants about 25% have received the AOR and most of September's group has received it. If you add your names to the November sheet it might be helpful to you.

Reactions: OkaforJames

Myselfnk

Mar 25, 2021
Hello everyone,
I sent paper based application for my spouse which was delivered to Sydney on November 15th , still waiting for AOR1 , anyone received aor for November?

RjTheGrt

Nov 21, 2021
I have just noticed on the excel spreadsheet that paper applications are receiving AOR1 faster than online applications. Is that true?
In October, all paper applicants have received AOR1 but none of the online applicants have received it.

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
I have just noticed on the excel spreadsheet that paper applications are receiving AOR1 faster than online applications. Is that true?
In October, all paper applicants have received AOR1 but none of the online applicants have received it.
Yes, it seems the online apps are lagging about a month behind the paper apps for AOR1. If you dig a little deeper, you'll see they start catching up to paper apps as the medical and biometrics are requested and beyond. When looking at the Sept. tab, there is still a slight lag even as the process gets closer to completion though. We won't have real data until the Sept group starts to get PPRs to see the how much ground the online apps have been able to make up, and even then, they are a small sample.

Reactions: RjTheGrt

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Submitted online application for spouse n dependent child on 19th nov. still waiting on AOR1. In the meantime can I go out of country or visit India back home ?

Reactions: OkaforJames