+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ppatel5844

Jan 4, 2022
Whitehorse, Yukon
awesome , any clue whats the next step ? is there any write up of the different stages or any link where I can know whats next
I believe this is the order:
1. AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt stating that the office has received your application)
2. BIL (Biometrics Instructions Letter)
3. MR (Medical Request)
4. SA (Sponsorship Approval) meaning the sponsor is eligible to sponsor you
File moves to a different VO (Visa Office) for further processing on PA's eligibility to be sponsored under the program applied
5. AOR2 (second Acknowledgement of Receipt stating that your file has been received at the VO for further processing)
6. ECAS portal status updates from 'In process' to 'Application Received'
7. Background check processing in GCKEY account
8. 'Decision made' status change in ECAS portal
9. Pre-arrival letter
10. PPR (Passport Request)
11. COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence)

(Copied from a What's app group)

Zoya M

Jan 24, 2022
I believe this is the order:
1. AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt stating that the office has received your application)
2. BIL (Biometrics Instructions Letter)
3. MR (Medical Request)
4. SA (Sponsorship Approval) meaning the sponsor is eligible to sponsor you
File moves to a different VO (Visa Office) for further processing on PA's eligibility to be sponsored under the program applied
5. AOR2 (second Acknowledgement of Receipt stating that your file has been received at the VO for further processing)
6. ECAS portal status updates from 'In process' to 'Application Received'
7. Background check processing in GCKEY account
8. 'Decision made' status change in ECAS portal
9. Pre-arrival letter
10. PPR (Passport Request)
11. COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence)

(Copied from a What's app group)
Very helpful, thank you.

Reactions: ppatel5844

wk1024

Feb 4, 2022
hi, i got my AOR yesterday , am trying to link my application and everytime i do it says based on the information you entered we found no application , please help

ppatel5844

Jan 4, 2022
Whitehorse, Yukon
hi, i got my AOR yesterday , am trying to link my application and everytime i do it says based on the information you entered we found no application , please help
Try with Application#, if it doesn't work, try by first name, last name, passport#, DOB. In the last question, Enter 2 (Sponsor + PA). If it still doesn't work, try the new tracker tool. https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

Reactions: wk1024

ppatel5844

Jan 4, 2022
Whitehorse, Yukon
thanks, it worked but now it says We see that you have a representative tied to this application. Your representative has access to your application.
Weird. I don't remember if I got the same thing or maybe I ignored it as when I sent my application, I did fill out IMM 5476, stating myself (sponsor) as a representative. I am wondering if you filled out that form as well, then it will make sense. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you other than contacting IRCC and asking if this could be an error message.

wk1024

Feb 4, 2022
Weird. I don't remember if I got the same thing or maybe I ignored it as when I sent my application, I did fill out IMM 5476, stating myself (sponsor) as a representative. I am wondering if you filled out that form as well, then it will make sense. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you other than contacting IRCC and asking if this could be an error or what.
thanks for the reply,. my representative said to cancel them , now i have to fill a form and submit it to gain access to my application;

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hello to everyone!!! I have a question.. I sponsoring my spouse (i am her representative),paper App. I can create my account at any time? Or only when i get AOR1? Can some one give me a more details, and send a link to create un account please?(I am not sure what i am doing right). I would be very grateful for your help. Thank you!

Reactions: iam_abhisnair

iam_abhisnair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
thanks for the reply,. my representative said to cancel them , now i have to fill a form and submit it to gain access to my application;
Hi, which form is it that you need to fill now? Could you please share the link if possible?

Regards,
Abhijith

iam_abhisnair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
Hello to everyone!!! I have a question.. I sponsoring my spouse (i am her representative),paper App. I can create my account at any time? Or only when i get AOR1? Can some one give me a more details, and send a link to create un account please?(I am not sure what i am doing right). I would be very grateful for your help. Thank you!
Hi, I guess maybe I can help with that. Yes, you can create an IRCC account before you receive your AOR1. Following is the link:
Link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Since you do not have one yet (I suppose), create a new one using the option 'Don't have an account, register' down below.

Regards,
Abhijith

iam_abhisnair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
Hey guys, quick question: I am not able to edit/ add information on the spousal tracking tool google spreadsheet. Any idea how to proceed?

Thanks,
Abhijith

͢͢͢

Feb 9, 2022
Hey guys, quick question: I am not able to edit/ add information on the spousal tracking tool google spreadsheet. Any idea how to proceed?

Thanks,
Abhijith
I was wondering the same thing?
Use this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192sbvjd4vJsEWY_B7w5DgFKBmIPNYo6TjlVWAk-xxxA/edit#gid=747408893
If it redirects you to a read only page where you cannot edit data, it means there are a lot of people trying to edit it at the same time. If that happens close that tab and try visiting this link after some time. Reloading that read only page will not let you edit the sheet.

Reactions: iam_abhisnair