+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Hi everyone!!! I just noticed today that the delay for Family sponsorship application (spouse) Living outside Canada is 23 months… is that has influence for app. 2021? Or just for app. In this year 2022?
Some Suggestion???
If you read the description it says that's how long it took in the last 6 months to process most applications. Previously the 12 months processing time shown on the website implied their standard processing time which did not take into account the backlogs and delays due to covid etc.
There's no certain processing time. They are "trying " to go back to the 12 months processing time but that will take forever. It all depends on your application, vo, current backlog status etc.

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
After having our eligibility finally update to 'complete' on Sept 15th, we were asked to send a letter of explanation on something in our file on Sept 16th. I was afraid that would send us to the back of the line again, but we just had our background check update to 'complete' yesterday! Now we just wait for the final couple of steps to finalize this process.
How is everyone else from November doing?

Waseem2k24

Sep 6, 2022
After having our eligibility finally update to 'complete' on Sept 15th, we were asked to send a letter of explanation on something in our file on Sept 16th. I was afraid that would send us to the back of the line again, but we just had our background check update to 'complete' yesterday! Now we just wait for the final couple of steps to finalize this process.
No update , nothing . Pr tracker showing ghost updates every now and then apart from that no actual updates , i think there is no one at the london visa office .

EnverHoxha

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
What visa office ?