+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Thank you. I think you are next because another person I know who submitted application last week of Nov 21 has received PPR last week.
I submitted Nov 18th, 2021 Online. I DID just get another ghost update, after not having one since August 4th. VO is Ottawa, and yes - I agree with Canuck11 that they aren't as frequent as they were in July.

Still... fingers crossed.

Reactions: Br33zer

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Hi. Did you try to call them?(Warsaw).. or may be you know the phone number to call them? My VO is Warsaw too.
Thank you to respond.
When did you apply? What is your status in the PR tracker?

I wrote them a few times. They only replied once back in early March, saying that they expected to receive our file soon. They haven't responded to any of my followup emails.

Reactions: valvlad

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
When did you apply? What is your status in the PR tracker?

I wrote them a few times. They only replied once back in early March, saying that they expected to receive our file soon. They haven't responded to any of my followup emails.
Hi.
outland November 2021. I had received my CSQ and sent them by Webform and since July 23nothing

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hello everyone. My PR application supposed to moved to Warsaw VO.. I sent the CSQ by webform and since July 23 no answer.. Is anyone to know the phone number to call them, please ??? Thank you for your help.”

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hello everyone, I am happy to share that I got a passport request letter for my spousal sponsorship. It’s been a long journey and looking forward to our next life in Canada. To all those who are still waiting , just hang in there. There is light at the end of tunnel.
Also, can someone please clarify one of my doubt please. I applied for my spouse And dependent kid as part of one application. I see 2 UCI numbers for each. But I got the passport request only for my spouse. Is that ok ? And while sending passport package , do I make 2 different packages with passport , photo and the same letter for both spouse n kid. Would be grateful if someone can please clarify.
thanks

Waseem2k24

Sep 6, 2022
hi, and congratulations brother . Can you please share your timeline:

Hello everyone, I am happy to share that I got a passport request letter for my spousal sponsorship. It’s been a long journey and looking forward to our next life in Canada. To all those who are still waiting , just hang in there. There is light at the end of tunnel.
Also, can someone please clarify one of my doubt please. I applied for my spouse And dependent kid as part of one application. I see 2 UCI numbers for each. But I got the passport request only for my spouse. Is that ok ? And while sending passport package , do I make 2 different packages with passport , photo and the same letter for both spouse n kid. Would be grateful if someone can please clarify.
thanks
thanks

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
hi, and congratulations brother . Can you please share your timeline:
App submitted online - 20th Nov’2021
AOR - 11th Feb ‘21
Medical n biometric completed - 23rd Feb ‘21
No update after that.
Pre arrival - 9th Sep ‘21
File moved to NDVO in month of March.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
But I got the passport request only for my spouse. Is that ok ? And while sending passport package , do I make 2 different packages with passport , photo and the same letter for both spouse n kid.
If you read the letter carefully it should say for principal applicant (spouse) and included dependents.

yes, you submit all together in one package (note though that the VAC may consider this two submissions for purposes of any fees even if sent together). Check with the VAC.

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
If you read the letter carefully it should say for principal applicant (spouse) and included dependents.

yes, you submit all together in one package (note though that the VAC may consider this two submissions for purposes of any fees even if sent together). Check with the VAC.
Thank you for your reply