+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Yes, Ours is an Outland Nov application(Nov 12th, 2021). Background/Eligibility Not started. Had lots of updates on the new PR tracker till last week.

Appln received- Nov 12, 2021
AOR - Feb 18, 2022
BIL - From previous TRV application, Not Applicable
Medical request - Mar 09, 2022
SA with VO (New Delhi, India)- Mar 09, 2022
PA ECAS Line 2: Mar 17, 2022
Medical passed - Mar 21, 2022
Email to link application Online- Apr 4th, 2022
Eligibility - Not Started
Background - Not Started
You mean like ghost updates? For me the last update was May 18. Eligibility in progress and BC not started. Most likely your eligibility would have started but the tracker is not updated i guess. Check your GC key.

RAPINDIP

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
12-11-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2022
File Transfer...
17-03-2022
Med's Request
09-03-2022
Med's Done....
21-03-2022
You mean like ghost updates? For me the last update was May 18. Eligibility in progress and BC not started. Most likely your eligibility would have started but the tracker is not updated i guess. Check your GC key.
Yes, i meant ghost updates in the tracker, last updated date field but i guess it might just a system update not sure. You might be right that it could have started but since my application is via a representative i don't have access to GCKey. Fingers crossed for next updates

India_001

Mar 4, 2022
Yes, Ours is an Outland Nov application(Nov 12th, 2021). Background/Eligibility Not started. Had lots of updates on the new PR tracker till last week.

Appln received- Nov 12, 2021
AOR - Feb 18, 2022
BIL - From previous TRV application, Not Applicable
Medical request - Mar 09, 2022
SA with VO (New Delhi, India)- Mar 09, 2022
PA ECAS Line 2: Mar 17, 2022
Medical passed - Mar 21, 2022
Email to link application Online- Apr 4th, 2022
Eligibility - Not Started
Background - Not Started
I received similar email on the same day.. no eligibility or background started at new delhi, VO. Kinda getting anxious if n when will they be processing further‍

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
I received similar email on the same day.. no eligibility or background started at new delhi, VO. Kinda getting anxious if n when will they be processing further‍
To my best knowledge,I believe after your Medical shows completed in the tracker,eligibility and BC starts immediately even though it might not indicate so on some applicants tracker.

A friend of mine(Sept App-Accra VO) did not indicate eligibility or BC has started on the tracker.He just woke up one day and got a Pre-arrival email.
A week later,got Passport request.

kpadm3

Star Member
Feb 5, 2022
Contacted MP and they reached out to IRCC and got the reply below.

Thank you for contacting the Ministerial Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

When an application is received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), it can take several weeks before the processing begins. Information will only be available on file when the processing of the application starts.

We can confirm that at this time there is no spousal sponsorship application for the applicant in our records.

In order to conduct further verifications, we invite you to provide us with the following details:

• Type of application,
  • Date the application was mailed or received,
  • Complete address (including postal code and unit number) where the application was sent to,
  • Mailing method: regular mail, courier or registered mail (include tracking number, if applicable); and
  • Payment receipt number.
We invite the applicant to consult our application processing times, to verify how long it may take to finalize an application or the date that an office is working on.

We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

This is getting really crazy!!!!

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Contacted MP and they reached out to IRCC and got the reply below.

Thank you for contacting the Ministerial Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

When an application is received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), it can take several weeks before the processing begins. Information will only be available on file when the processing of the application starts.

We can confirm that at this time there is no spousal sponsorship application for the applicant in our records.

In order to conduct further verifications, we invite you to provide us with the following details:

• Type of application,
  • Date the application was mailed or received,
  • Complete address (including postal code and unit number) where the application was sent to,
  • Mailing method: regular mail, courier or registered mail (include tracking number, if applicable); and
  • Payment receipt number.
We invite the applicant to consult our application processing times, to verify how long it may take to finalize an application or the date that an office is working on.

We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

This is getting really crazy!!!!
Type of application,
Date the application was mailed or received,
Complete address (including postal code and unit number) where the application was sent to,
Mailing method: regular mail, courier or registered mail (include tracking number, if applicable); and
Payment receipt number.

Do you have the aforementioned above?If yes,furnish them with it.

If no,when did you submit your app?
If you just submitted less than 2 months,probably they are yet to process it and issue you an AOR.

kpadm3

Star Member
Feb 5, 2022
Type of application,
Date the application was mailed or received,
Complete address (including postal code and unit number) where the application was sent to,
Mailing method: regular mail, courier or registered mail (include tracking number, if applicable); and
Payment receipt number.

Do you have the aforementioned above?If yes,furnish them with it.

If no,when did you submit your app?
If you just submitted less than 2 months,probably they are yet to process it and issue you an AOR.
It was an Online application. My signature has my entire timeline.

Reactions: P4L1

waitingformyspouse

Star Member
Mar 30, 2022
For our application, everything is completed, many ghost updates in the tracker but no PPR yet or COPR yet.
Any idea how long it can take?
We received the pre-arrival letter on April 30th.

kpadm3

Star Member
Feb 5, 2022
Did you get the automatic reply email after submitting your online application?
Yes, I did get an automatic application submission email from IRCC. Also, I read through the forums to register for the new application tracking but when tried it says couldn't find any application with the details entered. I'm under the impression that unless I get an AOR I can't move to the next step.

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
For our application, everything is completed, many ghost updates in the tracker but no PPR yet or COPR yet.
Any idea how long it can take?
We received the pre-arrival letter on April 30th.
In the new tracker, did your Eligibility and Background Check go right from "Not Started" to "Completed", or was it at "In Progress" for a while?

iam_abhisnair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
Hey Everyone, I had a quick question. Has anyone applied for a visitor visa post submission of their spousal PR application?

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Did you get the automatic reply email after submitting your online application?
What’s the latest update on your application.I know we both have same timeline.
Checked my tracker yesterday,had a ghost update.That will be the 4th ghost update after Medical Completed.

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
What’s the latest update on your application.I know we both have same timeline.
Checked my tracker yesterday,had a ghost update.That will be the 4th ghost update after Medical Completed.
No update. Last time the tracker was updated was May 20th, but that's because they'd misspelled my last name originally (I requested they correct it in February when I got my AOR, so it took them 3 months to do that). But otherwise, no update after Medical completed. I had 3 ghost updates the 3rd week in April. Nothing since.

Reactions: Apovine