RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Hi all
I applied for sponsorship paper application on Nov 18 2021
So far received pre arrival ok April 5

Eligibility, BG, Medicals and biometric showing as completed on the pr tracker

No update since then...

Anybody can help with any similar situation...?

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Has anyone received AOR 2? Do we get an email for that?
I don’t think people get AOR 2.It seem to be a name formed out of nowhere.
In as much your application has been sent to a VO after getting SA,you already surpass AOR2.

Got a ghost update yesterday.

Medical completed March 30th.

Eligibility and BC yet to start.

From a friend who submitted in September and we both have same VO(Accra).

It was the day he got PPR email,the tracker changed to Eligibility and BC completed.
I don’t know if same is for other VOs.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hi all
I applied for sponsorship paper application on Nov 18 2021
So far received pre arrival ok April 5

Eligibility, BG, Medicals and biometric showing as completed on the pr tracker

No update since then...

You application is the fastest have read here so far for November applicant.

Many Applicants who submitted before you are yet to get to this stage.

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
I don’t think people get AOR 2.It seem to be a name formed out of nowhere.
In as much your application has been sent to a VO after getting SA,you already surpass AOR2.

Got a ghost update yesterday.

Medical completed March 30th.

Eligibility and BC yet to start.

From a friend who submitted in September and we both have same VO(Accra).

It was the day he got PPR email,the tracker changed to Eligibility and BC completed.
I don’t know if same is for other VOs.
Thanks. I don’t know about my VO since it wasn't mentioned in the SA letter. It might be Ottawa by default, not sure. Many of us are in the same stage where our eligibility is in progress from last 50-60 days and just getting ghost updates on PR tracker. I also checked for Nov 2020 applicants and they got PPR request around July/August timeframe. Hope we all get the good news soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apovine

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi all. Please anyone with an idea of what could be going on with spousal application after receipt of AOR on April 28; Sponsor Approved April 28; Principal Applicant's file transferred to local VO May 4; Linked online account May 6, but nothing else since then (no biometrics and medical requests)? The application is Outlander originally submitted on Feb 15, 2022.

Henry_S

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Hi all. Please anyone with an idea of what could be going on with spousal application after receipt of AOR on April 28; Sponsor Approved April 28; Principal Applicant's file transferred to local VO May 4; Linked online account May 6, but nothing else since then (no biometrics and medical requests)? The application is Outlander originally submitted on Feb 15, 2022.
This is actually a pretty fast timeline. Not sure what country you applied from. But some December applicants only just recently got Medical requests. All in all it depends on the VO. But based on your timeline, I don'y think you have any thing to be worried about.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Good day every,

Any latest update from November applicants irrespective of where your VO is domiciled?
Kindly share if you have any!