+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
I believe our timelines are very similar except for the fact that I don't know about my criminality check.
Appln received- Nov 24
AOR - Feb 28
BIL - Mar 15
Medical request - Mar 15
SA without VO - Mar 16
Medical passsed - Apr 06
Eligibility - In progress - Apr 06

I only know about criminality because my MP told me (it doesn't say anything on the trackers). I had 3 ghost updates in April, the most recent being April 21st on the new tracker. No official update since March 31st, and no ghost update since April 21st.

I didn't know my VO either - my MP asked for me and found out it was Ottawa. People keep saying it's faster there, but... nothing yet!

Where is your PA from?

waitingformyspouse

Star Member
Mar 30, 2022
I only know about criminality because my MP told me (it doesn't say anything on the trackers). I had 3 ghost updates in April, the most recent being April 21st on the new tracker. No official update since March 31st, and no ghost update since April 21st.

I didn't know my VO either - my MP asked for me and found out it was Ottawa. People keep saying it's faster there, but... nothing yet!

Where is your PA from?
I have also had ghost updates on the new tracker. The latest is from today May 17 but no changes. The tracker shows that everything is completed and we also received pre-arrival letter on April 30.
Does anyone have similar experience?

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
I have also had ghost updates on the new tracker. The latest is from today May 17 but no changes. The tracker shows that everything is completed and we also received pre-arrival letter on April 30.
Does anyone have similar experience?
You should be expecting to be asked for Passport submission soon.

Which country is your VO domiciled ?

waitingformyspouse

Star Member
Mar 30, 2022
You should be expecting to be asked for Passport submission soon.

Which country is your VO domiciled ?
I really hope we all get to see our spouses soon.
I got the SA letter, in which it states that our file will be transferred to a Visa office and then it lays down the information on how to contact Visa office. That letter was from Sydney Nova Scotia VO. So, I’m assuming Sydney is our VO?

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
I got the SA letter, in which it states that our file will be transferred to a Visa office and then it lays down the information on how to contact Visa office. That letter was from Sydney Nova Scotia VO. So, I’m assuming Sydney is our VO?
Nah!Sydney was where your application was first process prior to you getting AOR and SA.
It must have been transferred to another VO after you got your SA.You need to check or re-read your SA confirmation letter to know the exact VO it was transferred to.

If you are a November applicant,your application seem fast to me.

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022

Where is your PA from?
Keep us posted. I'm sure my update will be closer to yours. I've also received 3 ghost updates on my tracker until Apr 29...nothing after that. PA is in India

waitingformyspouse

Star Member
Mar 30, 2022
Nah!Sydney was where your application was first process prior to you getting AOR and SA.
It must have been transferred to another VO after you got your SA.You need to check or re-read your SA confirmation letter to know the exact VO it was transferred to.

I have read the SA over and over to see if I missed the VO info. But nothing, we applied online and we actually applied in December 2021 :)

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021

A lot of SAs don't have the VO listed. Mine doesn't. It just says "transferred to a visa office". As I said, my MP found out it was Ottawa. So perhaps that's what Ottawa's letters look like?

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
It might probably be Ottawa VO from what I've heard.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Below is a timeline of a June applicant:
VO Jamaica.

Application shipped: September 09,2020
Application Returned: May 07,2021....returned via email, no letter to explain what was missing.
Application Resent: May 09,2021
Application Returned: June 21,2021...due to no signature-Page 3, Question 9 (Declaration of sponsor)
Application Resent: June 22,2021
Application Received: June 28,2021
First AOR: August 26, 2021
SA: November 23,2021
Second AOR: December 2,2021
Biometrics Request: November 22,2021
Biometrics Done: November 24, 2021
Medical Request: November 23,2021
Medical Done: November 24, 2021
Medical Passed: December 8, 2021
PPR: May 17, 2022
Pre-arrival letter: May 18, 2022

Reactions: manisingh2301

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
I believe our timelines are very similar except for the fact that I don't know about my criminality check.
Appln received- Nov 24
AOR - Feb 28
BIL - Mar 15
Medical request - Mar 15
SA without VO - Mar 16
Medical passsed - Apr 06
Eligibility - In progress - Apr 06
Applied Online outland: Nov 28, 2021
Bio: Done on earlier TRV
AOR: Mar 01
Medical request: Mar 21
Medical passed: Apr 08