Phone number:
Unspecified
Address:
Unspecified
Language to contact them:
Unspecified
Method to contact them:
Email

I am the representative of my spouse. But why email, phone number, address are unspecified? Has anyboby faced the same situation?

Henry_S

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
My status tracker :---
Representative contact details
Representative’s name:
Mohammad Moniruzzaman
Email:
Unspecified
Phone number:
Unspecified
Address:
Unspecified
Language to contact them:
Unspecified
Method to contact them:
Email

I am the representative of my spouse. But why email, phone number, address are unspecified? Has anyboby faced the same situation?
When were you able to link to the tracker? Mine was empty for everything else as yours until after we got the AOR. So, I suspect yours should change soon.

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
When were you able to link to the tracker? Mine was empty for everything else as yours until after we got the AOR. So, I suspect yours should change soon.
I already got the AOR

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
I cant log in to my status tracker from yesterday. It says unexpected problem...
Anyboby facing the same problem

͢͢͢

Feb 9, 2022
How long is it normally taking for the status to update on the PR tracker? Also can the online application be linked to CIC account, and the updates are posted on ECAS?

Henry_S

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
How long is it normally taking for the status to update on the PR tracker? Also can the online application be linked to CIC account, and the updates are posted on ECAS?
I my case there it was pretty much an immediate update on the tracker. And yes you can link your online application to your CIC GC Key Account. Just follow the instruction on the portal, where you are asked number of members in the application, if it's just you and your spouse, you can enter "2".

Reactions: ͢͢͢

͢͢͢

Feb 9, 2022
I my case there it was pretty much an immediate update on the tracker. And yes you can link your online application to your CIC GC Key Account. Just follow the instruction on the portal, where you are asked number of members in the application, if it's just you and your spouse, you can enter "2".
Thank you. That's interesting. The tracker still shows Mar 7, 2022 as the last updated date. I just have to be more patient I guess. I can't link the application on CIC GC key account either.

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Just checking in with my fellow November Outlanders. I know a lot of our files have been sent to various visa offices, so our timelines will vary from now on. But it doesn't seem like there's been much movement on the tracker for our month the last week or two. I think this is the worst part now. AOR, SA, Bio, Medical = all done and passed, and in fairly quick order. But from now until COPR - could be weeks, could be months, could be years! Let's all keep checking in on one another and keep everyone posted on where we are in our timeline!

Reactions: iam_abhisnair

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Just checking in with my fellow November Outlanders. I know a lot of our files have been sent to various visa offices, so our timelines will vary from now on. But it doesn't seem like there's been much movement on the tracker for our month the last week or two. I think this is the worst part now. AOR, SA, Bio, Medical = all done and passed, and in fairly quick order. But from now until COPR - could be weeks, could be months, could be years! Let's all keep checking in on one another and keep everyone posted on where we are in our timeline!
Thank you very much for this post.

just checked my application,it shows Medical passed.
Looking forward to see PPR-DM-COPR.

Reactions: fashiontart