+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Maulenk

Mar 19, 2022
I tried various combinations, and unable to register. No information from ircc in any form. Couldnt reach ircc through call center.. - its since 4 months with no information. its worrying and dont know what to do.
Please update us once you hear back! My application is from Dec 10th, so if you hear back we should likely be next. Thank you

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
I have also tried everything, mine is also not working. And the most annoying thing is IRCC is not picking up any calls neither are they answering the webforms.
Finally,I was able to create an account on the new tracker.
What I did?I filled my UCI number(I am the sponsor)
Where it asked first name;I filled my first name and other name.
Then my family name on next line.
It worked for me,you can try it out.

RjTheGrt

Nov 21, 2021
My Spouse (PA) is Ukrainian, and the application was submitted on November 5, 2021. In the past week, the ircc has expedited the process. My spouse(PA) has received a passport request on March 16, 2022. For the detailed timeline please refer to row# 19 (Nov 2021 Outland tab).

Now, I have a question. I (Sponsor) am currently outside Canada with my Spouse(PA). I have been outside Canada since December 2020. I traveled around 14 counties since I left Canada, but I never stayed more than 3 months in one country. My question is that once my spouse (PA) gets her passport back with the immigration approval, can we both get into Canada simultaneously, or do I need to get into Canada first? Kindly advise. Thank you.

ElusiveTiger

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
What do I bring to the biometrics appointment?

Passport, BIL and appointment letter? What am I given after to prove I've completed it?

Thanks.

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
When I log into my status tracker in contact details - representative contact details section everything is shown unspecified except representative's name as my name since I am the representative of my spouse. Is this a problem? How do I update other information in representative contact details?

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
When I log into my status tracker in contact details - representative contact details section everything is shown unspecified except representative's name as my name since I am the representative of my spouse. Is this a problem? How do I update other information in representative contact details?
You can’t be a representative.You are either the Sponsor or Principal applicant.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
If you are representative of your spouse, you will show up as representative.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Sponsor can also be representative
Did you check the requirements to be a representative?
Do you have Party ID ?
It start with P.
Why stress yourself than rather go through either being a Sponsor or Principal applicant?

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Did you check the requirements to be a representative?
Do you Party ID ?
It start with P.
Why stress yourself than rather go through either being a Sponsor or Principal applicant?
It is quite useful for the sponsor to be a representative. And the requirements to be a commercial representative do NOT apply to immediate family members.