+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

NewUser-18-Feb-2021

Feb 18, 2021
I am in the same boat as you. Applied online on 7th Nov 2021 and never heard back. The sponsor called IRCC and they said they did not pick up the file yet. They said the standard processing time is 12 months. They did not seem to have any additional info.
On the PR Tracker it shows the application was updated on 7th March 2022, but no details have changed.
Could you pl. provide the link to check in the PR tracker?

wk1024

Feb 4, 2022
hi, i got my biometrics done on 18 feb and it is updated on my gckey account , i received my SA on 26 feb , did they forgot about my medical or what. cause most of the applicants who got their biomtrics done has got their medical reqs too . its soo frustrating .

harvidmistry

Mar 10, 2022
hi, i got my biometrics done on 18 feb and it is updated on my gckey account , i received my SA on 26 feb , did they forgot about my medical or what. cause most of the applicants who got their biomtrics done has got their medical reqs too . its soo frustrating .
Can you tell me what SA means?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
What country for PA? Some countries, medical is done towards end.

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
I have tried to register on this link as a Sponsor and PA,it keeps telling me wrong information and the info i input are very correct.I use same for Ecas without any ish.What can be the cause?
My husband is American. I kept trying to put in the exact information we had in our application, but it turns out I had to be more vague. So for birth place, rather than put the exact town he was born (which was in our application), I put the state he was born in, and that worked. So try different variations of the information.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
My husband is American. I kept trying to put in the exact information we had in our application, but it turns out I had to be more vague. So for birth place, rather than put the exact town he was born (which was in our application), I put the state he was born in, and that worked. So try different variations of the information.
Sincerely,I have tried same tactics.Still samething.
Sent same link to a friend,his went through smoothly.
Is so annoying.

harvidmistry

Mar 10, 2022
Is it Case sensitive?

NewUser-18-Feb-2021

Feb 18, 2021