+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

kpadm3

Star Member
Feb 5, 2022
i know abt these documents, apart from these did u submitted anything , supportive docs ?
'The only thing that rings a bell is,

a) I booked a fully refundable ticket to show travel dates from Aug thru Sep as proof.
b) Financial proof from myself (Paystubs/TaxForms too), my spouse's PR Bank statements in Canada and India (her FD's). We showed more of hers because I mentioned dual intent.

Then the usual, her invitation letter saying we're planning to meet after marriage for the first time, and my valid visa docs for my entire stay in the USA and IRCC forms and a promising application, so the VO thinks he gotta be with his wife soon. :D

wk1024

Feb 4, 2022
'The only thing that rings a bell is,

a) I booked a fully refundable ticket to show travel dates from Aug thru Sep as proof.
b) Financial proof from myself (Paystubs/TaxForms too), my spouse's PR Bank statements in Canada and India (her FD's). We showed more of hers because I mentioned dual intent.

Then the usual, her invitation letter saying we're planning to meet after marriage for the first time, and my valid visa docs for my entire stay in the USA and IRCC forms and a promising application, so the VO thinks he gotta be with his wife soon. :D
well congrats bro ! am applying for a trv soon , one last question, can you please share ur sample letters with me on my mail ? purpose of travel and supporting letters?

kpadm3

Star Member
Feb 5, 2022

Henry_S

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Hi all!

Got my AOR yesterday! Hurray! Applied online in mid-December.

I was able to link my application on the new tracker portal and on GCKey.

On GCKey I (the sponsor) linked my wife's account to a GCKey account created for her. I also have a GCKey account and was wondering if I can, or should link the application to my own GCKey account. I don't have SA yet.

Any thoughts? Has anyone linked an application to both the PA's GCKey and Sponsor's GCKey?

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Hi all!

Got my AOR yesterday! Hurray! Applied online in mid-December.

I was able to link my application on the new tracker portal and on GCKey.

On GCKey I (the sponsor) linked my wife's account to a GCKey account created for her. I also have a GCKey account and was wondering if I can, or should link the application to my own GCKey account. I don't have SA yet.

Any thoughts? Has anyone linked an application to both the PA's GCKey and Sponsor's GCKey?
I could link my GCKey (sponsor) to the application before I could link my husband's (PA). Once I linked his account to the application, it kicked me off of it (I got an email about it and everything). So I guess you can only link one account to the application.

Henry_S

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
I could link my GCKey (sponsor) to the application before I could link my husband's (PA). Once I linked his account to the application, it kicked me off of it (I got an email about it and everything). So I guess you can only link one account to the application.
I guess we'll only be linking to my wife's then! Thanks for your response!!

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Finally received my SA today! AOR was Feb 22nd, BIL was yesterday. I can't fathom why they don't send biometric and Medical requests at the same time. Once the application has reached that stage, everyone needs to have one. Doesn't make sense. But I"m relieved to have the 3rd step under our belt!

Reactions: Okotoks

manisingh2301

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Update
Application submitted: November 29, 2021
Format: Paper Outland
AOR: February 12, 2022
Biometrics request: March 7, 2022
Biometrics done in India: March 11, 2022
Biometric completed (GC Key & new tracker): March 11, 2022
Medical request: March 8, 2022
Medical done: March 9, 2022
Medical passed: ??
SA: March 8, 2022
VO: Ottawa, Canada
Pre-Arrival Letter: March 11, 2022
Eligibility completed (new tracker): March 11, 2022
Background Verification completed (new tracker): March 11, 2022
DM: ??
PPR: ??

vikram.kamboj

Mar 12, 2022
Hi everyone, I received the file number and application number for my wife's PR file. But I am unable to link to the CIC account. I tried all combinations to link profile to account, but it didn't work. I submitted a web form(Technical Difficulties) 2 weeks back and there is no response on that as well.

Does anyone body know how long it takes to get the response on a web form request?
or anyone facing the same problem?

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Hi everyone, I received the file number and application number for my wife's PR file. But I am unable to link to the CIC account. I tried all combinations to link profile to account, but it didn't work. I submitted a web form(Technical Difficulties) 2 weeks back and there is no response on that as well.

Does anyone body know how long it takes to get the response on a web form request?
or anyone facing the same problem?
When did you get the AOR? It took me 6 full days to link to CIC account after receiving the AOR.

Okotoks

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I received medical request today , but why not the bil at the same time.. they already know whether the biometrics is needed or not…based on my nationality !!!!

Okotoks

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I need a clarification about my biometrics please :

In my gckey account on the status details it’s saying:

1–Review of medical results : we have requested a medical exam… which is correct.

2-Biometrics:: we don’t need your fingerprints , we will send you a message if this change..

Does that mean my biometrics are waived in spite that I never had Canadian biometrics or it’s just a generic statement and the biometrics request will come sometime later??

Thanks for your answers