+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

karan889

Jan 14, 2022
Can someone help here?

I’ll be applying spousal sponsorship for my wife - inland application and I need to provide proofs that she resides with me.

I’m wondering if we can apply for ontario g1 license for her? If yes, what documents are required?

I can’t open a joint bank account without her address proof.

Please advise.
yes, she can apply for a G1 license, they will ask about her current status in Canada and identity document (her passport). I hope this helps.

karan889

Jan 14, 2022
Can someone help here?

I’ll be applying spousal sponsorship for my wife - inland application and I need to provide proofs that she resides with me.

I’m wondering if we can apply for ontario g1 license for her? If yes, what documents are required?

I can’t open a joint bank account without her address proof.

Please advise.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/can-i-apply-for-a-g1-drivers-license-in-on-while-in-canada-on-visitor-visa.130559/

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
applied for Spousal sponsorship on 17th November,
I received a PRE AOR, and my work permit that I applies separately as PGWP on same day 17th jan

Amrinder2904

Feb 6, 2018
Hi All, I just wanted to know hot to apply PR for Inland application ( any link) , though she has a valid work permit and working,

Info22

Jun 2, 2021
Thank you for your reply. Right now we don't even have a temporary application number. In order to apply for a work permit extension, we need a permanent AOR. So on what other basis I can apply for her work permit extension?
Send your work permit (spouses or common-law partners) application to:
Case Processing Centre in Edmonton
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
c/o Work permits for spouses or common-law partners, Station 777
9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3

Jan 24, 2022
On the google tracker does " AOR with Prospective App # " mean temporary application number?
Hi All,
I sent my paper based application for inland spousal sponsorship + OWP on 19th Nov. 2021. Looking forward to connect with other applicants .Please feel free to enter your details in the application tracker:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192sbvjd4vJsEWY_B7w5DgFKBmIPNYo6TjlVWAk-xxxA/edit#gid=1822020384
On the google tracker, does "AOR with Prospective App #" column shows the date we received our temporary application number? That's what I wrote there, so just confirming if I did it correctly.

Reactions: cooky.sonu

Info22

Jun 2, 2021
On the google tracker does " AOR with Prospective App # " mean temporary application number?

On the google tracker, does "AOR with Prospective App #" column shows the date we received our temporary application number? That's what I wrote there, so just confirming if I did it correctly.
Yes, you filled the right information.

Reactions: rhythm.khan004

karan889

Jan 14, 2022
Send your work permit (spouses or common-law partners) application to:
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3
what supporting documents should I include along with the work permit extension application ? should I attach a letter explaining our case that we haven't received the AOR and that we applied online ?

Info22

Jun 2, 2021
what supporting documents should I include along with the work permit extension application ? should I attach a letter explaining our case that we haven't received the AOR and that we applied online ?
Refer to this link. It has all the relevant information and instructions-
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5553-applying-change-conditions-extend-your-stay-canada-worker-paper.html#5553E7

Submitting your application
Mailing instructions
Answer a couple of questions to get mailing instructions for your application.
What are you applying for? (required)
Work permit extension (includes open work permit extensions)
- New work permit (includes changes to your job or employer)
I’m not sure; tell me more about these options
Which work permit are you applying for? (required)
-Sponsored spouse or common-law partner open work permit

Open work permit for asylum claimants
Other type of work permit

How to mail your work permit application – Sponsored spouse or common-law partner
  • Put the completed forms, supporting documents and fee payment receipt in a 23 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12") envelope.
    • Do not include a prepaid envelope with your application.
  • Write your name and address at the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
    • If you’re applying as a family, send all the documents in one envelope.
  • Address the envelope as follows:
    Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
Hello everyone,
I applied for my spousal sponsorship on dec 9 2021 with extension on work permit as well. Its an inland online application. Just wanted to join this thread to see the progress on sponsorship applications

Alexander22

Feb 7, 2022
Hello All,
I sent my paper based application for inland spousal sponsorship + OWP on 19th November 2021. I receive my AOR with Prospective App # on 19th December 2021. Since then I haven't heard anything additional, still waiting.

I am looking forward to tracking others progress and connecting with other applicants on this chat forum. Good luck to all.

Yusik

Feb 7, 2022
Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that I managed to link my application today using GCkey. No AOR yet, no info on ECAS. Application received on November 10, inland, paper. So people with later dates of receipt can chill for now for a bit longer hehe.

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Hello All,
I sent my paper based application for inland spousal sponsorship + OWP on 19th November 2021. I receive my AOR with Prospective App # on 19th December 2021. Since then I haven't heard anything additional, still waiting.

I am looking forward to tracking others progress and connecting with other applicants on this chat forum. Good luck to all.
I think it takes 2-3 months for AOR

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that I managed to link my application today using GCkey. No AOR yet, no info on ECAS. Application received on November 10, inland, paper. So people with later dates of receipt can chill for now for a bit longer hehe.
Are you saying You were able to link your application online without AOR ? Could you guide us how you did that so that I can try that out too.

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021

Hi,

Since we applied our application by us, we are somewhat worried, I have one question for you, did you receive your AOR for first submission before oct 2021 ?

I wanted to know how can we be sure that the app. will not be returned?

Your help will be really appreciated. thank you.