+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
I feel like it would be weird if they randomly stopped sending those. Maybe they are just busy, but who knows what is actually happening
Hi, I see in tracker you got your pre AOR. Did you apply by your own? where did you submit your application?
I am just figuring out if I should call IRCC or wait

karandash

Sep 11, 2021
Hi, I see in tracker you got your pre AOR. Did you apply by your own? where did you submit your application?
Yes, I applied on my own. I sent it to CPC Mississauga.

I am just figuring out if I should call IRCC or wait
In the tracker, you can see some people who applied in September and just got their pre-AOR on December 3. Seems like there is no clear pattern of when you can get this temporary number

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Yes, I applied on my own. I sent it to CPC Mississauga.

In the tracker, you can see some people who applied in September and just got their pre-AOR on December 3. Seems like there is no clear pattern of when you can get this temporary number
Yes I can see september, october and november people.

okay so you haven't linked your application online yet. I dont know if we can do it before or should wait for AOR.
You got pre AOR on email? our application also got received on 17th November, on same date as you at CPC Mississauga ( 2 Robert Speck Parkway ). I am little worried.

karandash

Sep 11, 2021
You got pre AOR on email? our application also got received on 17th November, on same date as you at CPC Mississauga ( 2 Robert Speck Parkway ). I am little worried.
Yes, I received it in my email (PA). Sent it to the same courier address

okay so you haven't linked your application online yet. I dont know if we can do it before or should wait for AOR.
Just checked, in that same email, it says "You cannot link a paper application to your online account using a temporary number."

Reactions: cooky.sonu

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Yes, I received it in my email (PA). Sent it to the same courier address

Just checked, in that same email, it says "You cannot link a paper application to your online account using a temporary number."
Thank you, I think I should wait for the email I guess.
I am on PG work permit here and my spouse is a PR. We didn't apply for OWP. I hope to see an update soon.

falco16

Dec 6, 2021
No updates yet . Hopefully by February or March they're processing on August now let's hope and pray. With PMs new immigration policy. Hopefully everything will be smooth and fast for all of us

karan889

Jan 14, 2022
I submitted my inland spousal sponsorship application through the PR portal online service on 21st November 2021. since then there has been no update, we haven't received pre-AOR, my spouse's work permit is going to expire in April 2022. To extend her work permit I need a permanent AOR. let's say if we don't receive one before her work permit expires. what else we can do? Can anyone please suggest us something?

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
I submitted my inland spousal sponsorship application through the PR portal online service on 21st November 2021. since then there has been no update, we haven't received pre-AOR, my spouse's work permit is going to expire in April 2022. To extend her work permit I need a permanent AOR. let's say if we don't receive one before her work permit expires. what else we can do? Can anyone please suggest us something?
you can apply for wp extension

Ishan5557

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
Can someone help here?

I’ll be applying spousal sponsorship for my wife - inland application and I need to provide proofs that she resides with me.

I’m wondering if we can apply for ontario g1 license for her? If yes, what documents are required?

I can’t open a joint bank account without her address proof.

Please advise.

karan889

Jan 14, 2022
you can apply for wp extension
Thank you for your reply. Right now we don't even have a temporary application number. In order to apply for a work permit extension, we need a permanent AOR. So on what other basis I can apply for her work permit extension?