+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
How long do you generally have to wait from the tracker being updated with the test invite to receiving the test invite email?

superde

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
I called them today and was told that my finger prints have expired (1 year validity). If they need another one then they will send a request but right now they are not able to see a request for a 2nd finger print in place. They do not have an ETA for this as the application is in progress.

Very frustrating..!!

Pls. do keep us informed on how it goes for you..
Don't wait for them, Pls go ahead and redo your FP using the same FP request for the 1st one.

Geo_Chief777

Nov 9, 2022
Don't wait for them, Pls go ahead and redo your FP using the same FP request for the 1st one.
Thanks.

Just 1 question. The 1st FP request letter had Sydney office address to send the FP's. The test invite I received was from Mississauga office. Can I go ahead and use the 1st letter to send the 2nd FP to Sydney office itself..?? Does all FP requests are sent to Sydney office only.

Can some one through some light on this, pls. Thanks in advance.

kantara

Nov 7, 2022
Hi All, i had everything on completed by March 17th but Oath is still not started.

1) how long does it take for oath to become in progress?
2) Will emailing the oath team at IRCC/ Scarborough help?
3) How long from the moment they confirm to the time you are expected to appear? (I see some applicants here get 30 days notice)

Thank you in advance for taking time to respond.

4Raj

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
People who applied for citizenship in 2022 already got their passports. their processing time is about 12 months. Such bad political Tactic