+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

kantara

Nov 7, 2022
What happens after Background check is completed? How long have people been waiting between oath and background check complete?

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Test invitation: June 10, 2022
Test completed: June 13, 2022
BackGround check completed: Feb 20, 2023
LPP completed: March 8
Office: I'm not sure, I suppose Sydney, NS
wow speedy timeline! congrats. What email did you receive correspondence from? That'll likely tell you your office.

shadowdawn

Jan 20, 2022
Got an Update on my file

Please find the Updated Timeline

Application type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1290
Application: SINGLE
Application sent: November 21, 2021
Delivered: November 21, 2021
AOR: FEBRUARY 8,2022
Background Check Completed : August 4,2022
Test Invite : August 19,2022
Test Completed : September 6,2022
Language Skills : March 3,2023
Physical Presence : March 3,2023
Prohibition : March 3,2023

Last Updated : March 7 ,2023

Breezy11

Mar 12, 2023
App submitted nov 2021
Aor: Feb 09 2022
Test invite: July 30 2022
Test updated: July 1st 2022
Oath invitation 21 November 2022
Office Niagara Falls :
Oath scheduled : December 6 2022
However on December 05 2022 :8am
I received this email
Good Day

It has come to our attention that your file is incomplete and as such we will not be able to proceed with your scheduled ceremony.

We apologize for this inconvenience. We realize the oath ceremony is very important to you and we will endeavor to correct this oversight with all due haste.

We will contact you once a new ceremony date has been scheduled.

We again apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you in ceremony soon,

DS32043

Citizenship Official

IRCC Citizenship Program

Niagara Fall

And from that December 06 2022 until now
I haven’t heard anything about my application
Which means someone racist has kept my file somewhere under the table and making my career goals and plans to delay. Whereby they go on with their life, and stresses others. my questions is why sending me an oath letter in the first place whereby application is incomplete and it was one month intervals from when the oath letter was sent, and them realizing the file is incomplete so during all those days they didn’t realize my file is incomplete but the last minute whereby I made plans for my next step is when they are going to tell me about it.This absolutely dehumanize.
I requested Atip even way before getting that false Oath invitation letter and I never received it.

Honestly am confused and I don’t understand and don’t know what to do if someone here can advice me.

Once again

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
App submitted nov 2021
Office Niagara Falls :
I received this email
Good Day

It has come to our attention that your file is incomplete and as such we will not be able to proceed with your scheduled ceremony.

We apologize for this inconvenience. We realize the oath ceremony is very important to you and we will endeavor to correct this oversight with all due haste.

DS32043

Citizenship Official

IRCC Citizenship Program

Niagara Fall

Which means someone racist has kept my file somewhere under the table and making my career goals and plans to delay. Whereby they go on with their life, and stresses others. my questions is why sending me an oath letter in the first place whereby application is incomplete and it was one month intervals from when the oath letter was sent, and them realizing the file is incomplete so during all those days they didn’t realize my file is incomplete but the last minute whereby I made plans for my next step is when they are going to tell me about it.This absolutely dehumanize.
I requested Atip even way before getting that false Oath invitation letter and I never received it.

Honestly am confused and I don’t understand and don’t know what to do if someone here can advice me.
Before the day of ceremony, they will search GCMS once again, and if there is any adverse information, they postspone your ceremony, and need more time to process. So you only wait until that is resolved.

Breezy11

Mar 12, 2023
Before the day of ceremony, they will search GCMS once again, and if there is any adverse information, they postspone your ceremony, and need more time to process. So you only wait until that is resolved.
Thank you for the your time but I wonder what could delay it to this extend do they have to start the process all over again ?

kantara

Nov 7, 2022
App submitted nov 2021
Office Niagara Falls :
I received this email
Good Day

DS32043

Citizenship Official

IRCC Citizenship Program

Niagara Fall

Were you out of Canada around the oath date?

Reactions: johnyrose