+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
@MTLresident weird how we presumably have different offices but got updated at the same time after such a long wait. Does your application have last updated with todays date as well? Also if you scroll down it’ll show you the day bg was completed. Mine shows the 6th.

Reactions: missymary

MTLresident

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
@MTLresident weird how we presumably have different offices but got updated at the same time after such a long wait. Does your application have last updated with todays date as well? Also if you scroll down it’ll show you the day bg was completed. Mine shows the 6th.
Mine is the 6th as well. I guess we are getting the test invite at the same time lol.

Reactions: bd2017

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
So much of this still doesn’t make sense to me. I requested GCMS notes in October last year. When I received the notes a few weeks ago, they were generated in December and clearly showed that no background check activities had started. So I’m curious to know if the notes were just pure garbage or checks were in progress and just completed now or checks started after the report was generated? Allegedly this stuff can take up to 9 months right? My CSIS notes were empty too. What a twisted process..

Reactions: MTLresident

MTLresident

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
So much of this still doesn’t make sense to me. I requested GCMS notes in October last year. When I received the notes a few weeks ago, they were generated in December and clearly showed that no background check activities had started. So I’m curious to know if the notes were just pure garbage or checks were in progress and just completed now or checks started after the report was generated? Allegedly this stuff can take up to 9 months right? My CSIS notes were empty too. What a twisted process..
What I can say for a fact is that no one except the actual person who’s working on your file, knows your real status.

Reactions: bd2017

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Congratulations, I knew you were very close. I think you are going to receive test invitations soon. My test got updated to complete today as well.
how long after your BG check completed till you got the test? Or was it other way around for you?