+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

nousername1

Feb 3, 2023
Hey guys,

If any of you have change in your contact info (address mainly), it's better to call IRCC and confirm.
I had changed my address about a year ago and used the webform to update.
But on speaking to an agent today, found that it hadn't changed. The agent did it on the call for me.

Good Day!
what number did you call to update an address?
I've been trying to update my address for the past 4 months with no luck,
submitted 3 forms, and updated myself through tracker still nothing :(

MChief117

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
what number did you call to update an address?
I've been trying to update my address for the past 4 months with no luck,
submitted 3 forms, and updated myself through tracker still nothing :(
I used +1-888-242-2100
then enter you UCI and confirm with 1
followed by 3-4-3-0 (press this seq once they start the afgh & Ukr message, slowly one after the other)
This should get u to an agent

I called as soon as the lines opened up at 08.00 EST and took 30min to reach agent

Reactions: nousername1

kantara

Nov 7, 2022
Why are some people asked for fingerprints and others not? I sent my fingerprints in got the test a week later (Passed it last August) Silence since then. No updates on tracker except test which is completed everything else in progress.

Can any one tell me what is happening? Is it normal, apparently finger prints mean irregular processing (What does that even mean)

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
Is anyone else's tracker not loading and just spinning at Loading... / Chargement...

It's been going on for a few days. Cleared the cache, used a different browser etc.

Jadjood

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
My background verification got completed today. This proves that background verification was going on despite the fact that my ATIP notes indicated otherwise.
I think background verifications are being completed for everyone one that stuck at AOR and I am confident that you will start seeing updates soon.

Last edited:

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
My background verification got completed today. This proves that background verification was going on despite the fact that my ATIP notes indicated otherwise.
I think background verifications is being completed for everyone one that stuck at AOR and I am confident that you will start seeing updates soon.
Congrats!

Reactions: Jadjood

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
I think background verifications are being completed for everyone one that stuck at AOR and I am confident that you will start seeing updates soon.
Oh damn that was quick! Your file seems to be sailing along now congrats

Reactions: Jadjood

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
The question now is, how long until decision and oath?

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Congratulations, now waiting for your oath,and yes it's the truth what you saying.tbh I'm ،following your case seriously.

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
I see people saying on here it’s usually anywhere between 3-9 months for the rest to complete?

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
I see people saying on here it’s usually anywhere between 3-9 months for the rest to complete?
My background to DM was 4 months, so yeah you should expect something similar.

Note that I actually pushed my oath out as I was travelling else background to oath would've been done in 5 months