+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

MTLresident

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
I think so, I think this KL21907 is a process code not an agent. So when IRCC assign an application to KL21907 it means further screening or non routine application.
I also think everyone's background verification is being done despite the fact that ATIP notes indicate otherwise.
I hope thar all pending applications from November 2021 will see significant progress within the next 30 days. Our applications are long overdue for processing and need immediate attention from IRCC
The only thing non routine about my application is the delay. Lol.

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
I think so, I think this KL21907 is a process code not an agent. So when IRCC assign an application to KL21907 it means further screening or non routine application.
I also think everyone's background verification is being done despite the fact that ATIP notes indicate otherwise.
I hope thar all pending applications from November 2021 will see significant progress within the next 30 days. Our applications are long overdue for processing and need immediate attention from IRCC
oh man, so much optimism! I hope so too..

Reactions: MTLresident

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
I doubt my MP did anything at all, she has not responded to me and I saw ghost update just few hours after I had contacted her.
ok! thats interesting.. so maybe the other email you sent worked or just pure coincidence !

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
For what it’s worth I have the same processing office as @Jadjood and sent the same emails. No updates on my end though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
maybe you submitted few days later and hopefully you will get update in next few days...

trying to understand whats common in all of us that made our application 'special' ? -

is everyone single applicant and resided in canada and before in their birth country before getting here ? I resided in US before coming here which is not my birth country not sure if such files get delayed

Are all of your applications straightforward in your eyes ?

Sohpie2017

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Aside from those who did not have any progress after AOR, is there any applicant with files in Vancouver office still waiting physical presence to be completed?

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
maybe you submitted few days later and hopefully you will get update in next few days...

trying to understand whats common in all of us that made our application 'special' ? -

is everyone single applicant and resided in canada and before in their birth country before getting here ? I resided in US before coming here which is not my birth country not sure if such files get delayed

resided in australia which is not my birth country.

Jadjood

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019

My wife and I applied two days apart. We've been to the same places together, lived at the same addresses. She is scheduled for oath next week and her background verification was completed 8 months ago.
I think it's just a random selection of some applicants for additional screening and keeping average processing time over 20 months.

S.loey

Sep 19, 2017
How long did it take for you to get the certificate?

For the passport, did you use normal processing or expedited?
Oath was on January 11
Certificate received on January 27
Passport applied in person at surrey passport office on January 30
Passport received on February 13

i had ticket for vegas for feb 15 but they didn’t needed ticket because i was picking up after 10 days so that saved my $50. It was just normal pick up they printed my passport on feb 3 but they kept untill jan 13 pick up date.
i guess delivery at home will be even more quicker

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
Oath was on January 11
Certificate received on January 27
Passport applied in person at surrey passport office on January 30
Passport received on February 13

i had ticket for vegas for feb 15 but they didn’t needed ticket because i was picking up after 10 days so that saved my $50. It was just normal pick up they printed my passport on feb 3 but they kept untill jan 13 pick up date.
i guess delivery at home will be even more quicker
Thanks!

MChief117

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
Hey guys,

If any of you have change in your contact info (address mainly), it's better to call IRCC and confirm.
I had changed my address about a year ago and used the webform to update.
But on speaking to an agent today, found that it hadn't changed. The agent did it on the call for me.

Good Day!

Reactions: Neha_shah