November 2021 - Citizenship applications

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update: my wife's application's LPP has been marked as completed.
Application filed: Nov 1, 2021.
AOR: Jan 28, 2022.
Test: Aug 20, 2022.
LPP: Feb 15, 2023.
Oath: Not started.
I contacted my MP couple of weeks ago and think that might have expedited the process. However it's just my speculation.
Hopefully the information would be of some help.

Sohpie2017

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Update: my wife's application's LPP has been marked as completed.
Application filed: Nov 1, 2021.
AOR: Jan 28, 2022.
Test: Aug 20, 2022.
LPP: Feb 15, 2023.
Oath: Not started.
I contacted my MP couple of weeks ago and think that might have expedited the process. However it's just my speculation.
Hopefully the information would be of some help.
congrats, do you know which office has your file?

Jadjood

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
In a last-ditch effort, I asked my MP to reconsider her decision and explained that my application is somehow forgotten. She agreed to inquire about my application and sent me a consent form to fill. I sent her back the form and some supporting documents.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that she could get the ball rolling.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
This what I got from CBSA agent ,

"Thank you for your email. I have just checked and can see that the security screening activities are being shown as ‘Not Started’. As this application is still in progress, I would suggest requesting the GCMS notes at a later date when the application has been completed."

So i believe that the application is definitely forgetten at Sydney office.

My only option now is to withdraw my application and resubmit again or reapply online without payment.
So background definitely not started. Hopefully your MP can help!

Reactions: Jadjood

missymary

Jan 6, 2023
I sent email to IRCC.Minister-Ministre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to investigate this agent. so if anybody affected by the same agent could send an email to him we might get the ball rolling.

Also I requested ATIP notes for this agent in hope this could trigger something.
Finally, I reached out to CBC newsroom to report the same. so if you could also reach out to them we might get some results.

I truly believe that all applications assigned to this agent will indefinitely stay at Sydney office if we don't act.
I guess I have this agent too. Because I am stuck in Sydney office. Waiting on ATIP notes so can't say for sure.

missymary

Jan 6, 2023

"Thank you for your email. I have just checked and can see that the security screening activities are being shown as ‘Not Started’. As this application is still in progress, I would suggest requesting the GCMS notes at a later date when the application has been completed."

My only option now is to withdraw my application and resubmit again or reapply online without payment.

I think I will try that too.

missymary

Jan 6, 2023
In a last-ditch effort, I asked my MP to reconsider her decision and explained that my application is somehow forgotten. She agreed to inquire about my application and sent me a consent form to fill. I sent her back the form and some supporting documents.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that she could get the ball rolling.
My MP told me can not help, as the application is under processing time frame. I am so furious.

missymary

Jan 6, 2023
It could be that our files have some 'issues' and all such files go to KL21907 and hence delayed. Either way its not looking good for us.
So out of all Nov 2021 I see only 4 people stuck at AOR. It's definitely in black hole. We need to retrieve it. How is the question

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
I just called the IRCC call centre to confirm what my MP emailed me. Agent said my file is still in Sydney… so either they don’t know what’s up or my MP is lying.

Reactions: missymary

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I just called the IRCC call centre to confirm what my MP emailed me. Agent said my file is still in Sydney… so either they don’t know what’s up or my MP is lying.
Best way to find out is to order GCMS notes from CBSA... since you are a 2021 applicant, I suggest you do so
Make sure you ask for details of Security and Criminality checks

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Best way to find out is to order GCMS notes from CBSA... since you are a 2021 applicant, I suggest you do so
Make sure you ask for details of Security and Criminality checks
yes i applied for this. Shortly before i received my gcms ircc notes. haven't heard back yet/