+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

Jadjood

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
My hypothesis is that this agent - KL21907 - is one of the newer ghost agents since it’s not on this list

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ircc-immigration-officer-container-placeholder-code-inactive-list-1.6669571
I am Assigned to the same agent KL21907 and I have not seen any updates apart from AOR so I think you have a valid point.
Please ,anyone Assigned to the same agent and has not seen any progress let us know so we can contact the media to uncover this horrendous treatment by IRCC.

Reactions: bd2017

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
I am Assigned to the same agent KL21907 and I have not seen any updates apart from AOR so I think you have a valid point.
Please ,anyone Assigned to the same agent and has not seen any progress let us know so we can contact the media to uncover this horrendous treatment by IRCC.
I am assigned to the same agent and no update on my application since AOR, I am Jan2022 online applicant

Reactions: bd2017 and Jadjood

Doh355

Jan 20, 2023
Does anyone know if there are any extra steps between the background check and a test invite? I’m trying to understand why my background check was completed in July of 2022 but no test has been scheduled yet. IRCC agents don’t help and I’m still waiting for my ATIP notes.

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
It seems my mention of KL21907 has sparked a bunch of people into realizing they may be stuck as well. Theres no way to confirm all of this but my ATIP notes were generated on Dec 12/22. Why I only received them this week, i'm not sure either. However, after emailing my MP with a very long email about all this they mentioned my file is in Vancouver now awaiting action. In the time between Dec12/22 and last night there may have been a chance that the file is now transferred and assigned to someone else? Again, no way to verify this but its important to keep in mind that time frame i guess?

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Does anyone know if there are any extra steps between the background check and a test invite? I’m trying to understand why my background check was completed in July of 2022 but no test has been scheduled yet. IRCC agents don’t help and I’m still waiting for my ATIP notes.
I've found the 'easiest' way to get any meaningful info is from the MP. Others may say the opposite so YMMV.

Jadjood

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
I sent email to IRCC.Minister-Ministre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to investigate this agent. so if anybody affected by the same agent could send an email to him we might get the ball rolling.

Also I requested ATIP notes for this agent in hope this could trigger something.
Finally, I reached out to CBC newsroom to report the same. so if you could also reach out to them we might get some results.

I truly believe that all applications assigned to this agent will indefinitely stay at Sydney office if we don't act.

Jadjood

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
This what I got from CBSA agent ,

"Thank you for your email. I have just checked and can see that the security screening activities are being shown as ‘Not Started’. As this application is still in progress, I would suggest requesting the GCMS notes at a later date when the application has been completed."

So i believe that the application is definitely forgetten at Sydney office.

My only option now is to withdraw my application and resubmit again or reapply online without payment.

Reactions: missymary

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
This what I got from CBSA agent ,

"Thank you for your email. I have just checked and can see that the security screening activities are being shown as ‘Not Started’. As this application is still in progress, I would suggest requesting the GCMS notes at a later date when the application has been completed."

So i believe that the application is definitely forgetten at Sydney office.

My only option now is to withdraw my application and resubmit again or reapply online without payment.
In the same boat as you - let us know what you decide to do. Its a shame GCMS notes take forever, it would be interesting to see if anyone else with that same user has seen any progress in the past.

Jadjood

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
In the same boat as you - let us know what you decide to do.
Option A : withdraw the application wait 2-3 months to be fully withdrawn and ten reapply again. I don't know if I get a refund.
Option B : reapply online without payment receipt as someone pointed out.

Option C : wait until the 23 months have passed and file a law suit.