+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

Avinash1977

Star Member
May 29, 2018
I gave test on Aug 9th, I didn't get any update until Nov 4th, almost 3 months. Even now they asked me to send copies of passport, it has been over 10 days since I sent them the copies but my tracker still says "waiting for information" from my end. I emailed them to confirm if they received the copies of my passport and they acknowledged it with a reply. I don't think that tracker is reliable and sometimes they are working on their end but it doesn't get updated on tracker. On Nov 22nd, it will be one year since I submitted my application online.
We also received a passport scan copies request and we sent the scanned copies. However, we did not receive any (automated) response to that email.
Can you please share the email address you used to confirm that they received the passport scan?

Reactions: VcanadaVisa

MChief117

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
No travel here and still no updates after test for no reason just dead silence it's been 4 months already entered the 5th month
Similar situation here.. No travel at all after landing/PR. No updates/communication of any sort after test updated to complete on 24th Aug.. Bg check completed before test and status still marked as completed... going to be a year since application date on 19th..

So not sure how much travel affects the processing since there are ppl waiting for updates with no travel...

Just need to wait patiently I guess...

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Similar situation here.. No travel at all after landing/PR. No updates/communication of any sort after test updated to complete on 24th Aug.. Bg check completed before test and status still marked as completed... going to be a year since application date on 19th..

So not sure how much travel affects the processing since there are ppl waiting for updates with no travel...

Just need to wait patiently I guess...
Same here, No update since May 2022, after test completion date.

wink

May 25, 2021
Maybe they reached the online applications target (32K) for the year? If so, it (online app processing) will resume only in April?

rajarora11

Apr 4, 2022
Hey, I wanted to know regarding the OATH. Below is my Timeline and my office is Scarborough. I haven't received any update after this. Is this normal?

Your citizenship application status

Updated: October 29, 2022
Your citizenship application status: In progress
While we're working on your application
What you can do while you wait:

Find out how COVID-19 affects your citizenship application

Find out if you have to take the test. If you do, use the study guide to prepare for the test
Details of your application status
Find out what your status means

• Language skills
    Completed

• Physical presence
    Completed

• Citizenship test
    Completed

• Background verification
    Completed

• Prohibitions
    Completed

• Citizenship ceremony
    Not started

Application history
  • Oct 27, 2022
    Activity status updated: Language skills
    Language skills
    Language skills status has been updated to Completed.

• Oct 27, 2022
    Activity status updated: Prohibitions
    Prohibitions
    Prohibitions status has been updated to Completed.

• Oct 27, 2022
    Activity status updated: Physical presence
    Physical presence
    Physical presence status has been updated to Completed.

• Sep 16, 2022
    Activity status updated: Citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Maybe they reached the online applications target (32K) for the year? If so, it (online app processing) will resume only in April?
I am a paper applicant. I have noticed most of the decsion made applications were submitted before Nov 10-15, 2021. I dont remember seeing even one application completed after Nov 15. For the month of November.

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Question for those who were schedule for their Citizenship Ceremony. When does your tracker update? Once you receive the invite email?

I called IRCC and they told me my ceremony is scheduled and I will receive an invite email 1 week prior to the ceremony, but my tracker still shows "Not Started".

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Question for those who were schedule for their Citizenship Ceremony. When does your tracker update? Once you receive the invite email?

I called IRCC and they told me my ceremony is scheduled and I will receive an invite email 1 week prior to the ceremony, but my tracker still shows "Not Started".
What the agent told you is final. If you are scheduled, you are scheduled. I hope you asked for the oath date. Wait until you have about 7-8 days left. But keep sat and sun in mind and start calling them, emailing them and sending them webform if you have less then 7 days for your oath