+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

le_eddz

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Prohibition, Physical Presence Status, Language Skills - In progress
Citizenship ceremony - Not started
Check my signature, also Montreal office
Prohibition, Physical Presence Status, Language Skills completed and Oath Ceremony invitation happened within 1 day of each other last week. Hopefully the same will happen to you, and the rest of Nov applicants, within the next couple of weeks. I just feel sorry for applicants who still haven't received any update since AoR. Can't imagine what you guys are going through, but stay strong!

Sisimaru1016

Nov 27, 2021
Anyone in Vancouver recently received oath invite ? How long did it take after language prohibition and physical presence turned to complete?

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Ok, saw "Not Started" in your signature, so I was curious if Montreal does things differently. Hopefully you'll get it soon.
Hopefully.

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Check my signature, also Montreal office
Prohibition, Physical Presence Status, Language Skills completed and Oath Ceremony invitation happened within 1 day of each other last week. Hopefully the same will happen to you, and the rest of Nov applicants, within the next couple of weeks. I just feel sorry for applicants who still haven't received any update since AoR. Can't imagine what you guys are going through, but stay strong!
Thanks for the encouragement, a lot of people on the forum need it.

Reactions: Shining Moon

fifi02

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
My test was updated on Sept 9th and received a ghost update on Oct 7th. Nothing since (timeline in my signature).
when was your prohibition, physical presence and language skills changed to completed? we share similar timeline and I have nothing after test completion so far (Aug 30th)

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
Looks like the call from my MP worked (I think?). Everything is marked as completed and got an update today. No update on oath.

Can someone please update the tracker?

I also want to add that they also responded to my ATIP request on Oct 14. Looks like they opened the file on the 13th to update the status and also had to look into ATIP notes for it. I just noticed the email that was lying in my inbox

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I also want to add that they also responded to my ATIP request on Oct 14. Looks like they opened the file on the 13th to update the status and also had to look into ATIP notes for it. I just noticed the email that was lying in my inbox
Congrats! Good to see things are moving forward for you!

Question, for your inquiry with your MP, did you just email them and ask them to help you follow up on your citizenship application or did you write it in the form of a complaint?

Gondal27

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
My question is as we are outside Canada. While taking oath I will be in Canada. I have also 10 years daughter. She is not required for oath under the law as she is less than 14 years old. If she does not come while I am taking oath in Canada. Is there any issue for her. Her citizenship certificate will be given to me or they can deny her certificate as she is not in Canada?
Response is appreciated.

meghalp

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
When did you applied for atip ?