+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

Kuala2022

Feb 14, 2022
Hello guys, as we all know there is a system update for Oct 7th. Also, we all need to reset our passwords.
I can reset my and my kids' passwords (with my email), but can't complete the reset process for my wife (with her email).
I enter the UCI and App no, then I can see the next page says the system finds the related email (showing it partly).
Then once I click on the send code button, the code can't be sent. I am stuck at this level.
I tried to enter all info (UCI+App no) manually via MS Edge, Chrome, or even via my iphone. Not working!
Same issue there? Any help would be appreciated!

maakrose

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
17 February 2015
AOR Received.
25 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
9 May 2015
Med's Done....
24 May 2015 & New Born on 1 July
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
4 Sep'15, Submitted to RVO on 8th Sep
VISA ISSUED...
16 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
March 2016...Alhamdulillah
Tried the 2100 number but it automatically hangs up at the end. What's the phone number you are using?
When you dial the number and when prompted to enter the UCI#, “DON’T ENTER THE UCI”, instead press option 2 that you don’t have (lol but just to fool the robot)

Reactions: Shining Moon

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
When you dial the number and when prompted to enter the UCI#, “DON’T ENTER THE UCI”, instead press option 2 that you don’t have (lol but just to fool the robot)
This trick also works for Service Canada. Avoid putting SIN in their case! Lol. Did it many times

meghalp

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
Anyone received and updated after completed test and background check for Niagara office online application?

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
I tried calling IRCC 3 times this morning before 8:30 am ET, and I am not able speak to an agent. I guess they are getting bombarded with calls maybe due the questions related to the recent tracker update.

siloman

Feb 18, 2022
Is anyone else waiting for a Background check and still everything shows in progress on their profile? since AOR I only have System Updates Oct 7 and Oct 10

taylordz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
I tried calling IRCC 3 times this morning before 8:30 am ET, and I am not able speak to an agent. I guess they are getting bombarded with calls maybe due the questions related to the recent tracker update.
Hi
I was able to speak to an agent yesterday. I asked him about the tracker update (knowing that it was not a ghost update) and guess what he said : 'After verifications, this is called a ghost update, that means the agent opened you file to work on it, all you have to do is wait because processing times are now 25 months blalala'
I confirmed that they know nothing about their own systems and procedures. BTW I always do 2-3-4-0 to speak to someone.

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Hi
I was able to speak to an agent yesterday. I asked him about the tracker update (knowing that it was not a ghost update) and guess what he said : 'After verifications, this is called a ghost update, that means the agent opened you file to work on it, all you have to do is wait because processing times are now 25 months blalala'
I confirmed that they know nothing about their own systems and procedures. BTW I always do 2-3-4-0 to speak to someone.
I spoke to an agent yesterday morning, but that was before they updated the Tracker, and he said the same 25 months BS. ? I sometimes think they have no idea about our file status than what we already know or they just playing stupid. What is the date on your Tracker showing Oct 7 ?

le_eddz

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I spoke to an agent yesterday morning, but that was before they updated the Tracker, and he said the same 25 months BS. ? I sometimes think they have no idea about our file status than what we already know or they just playing stupid. What is the date on your Tracker showing Oct 7 ?
I find no use in calling them anymore. It's kinda obvious that they see a different version of our tracker, but all info will be the same. They can only explain things that we can't understand on the tracker, and when we ask for an ETA, they're instructed to say the official "processing time" duration on IRCC website.

Dani92

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone received and updated after completed test and background check for Niagara office online application?
Nothing. I got the test invite from NGF but the main office is Ottawa.
So far background and test completed. Nothing else since august 09.
So frustrating that most of people get everything completed within a month and then oath. Idk if because my office is Ottawa, they are in charged of my oath or it’s NGF since they sent me the test invite before. I replied to the test invt email this morning to see if they will do something but I just got an automated email. I hope it helps a little bit.