+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
Congrats ???? We just got a ghost update which mean nothing !!!
I wouldn't say that they don't mean anything. It means an officer opened our files and did some work on them. What that work is would be clear in a few days. Usually a week or two after a ghost update, people get either test invites or get their background checks completed or get requests for fingerprints.

mecuban1982

Aug 18, 2018
I wouldn't say that they don't mean anything. It means an officer opened our files and did some work on them. What that work is would be clear in a few days. Usually a week or two after a ghost update, people get either test invites or get their background checks completed or get requests for fingerprints.
Hope God hears our prayers!!!

saou17

Oct 18, 2021
App. Filed.......
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
21-01-2022
wow.. Congrats Late October online applicants are still waiting for updates, I don’t think they make updates in chronological order. OCT 24 Online waiting.
Oct 28 online still waiting. I don't get the logic of this anymore :( I wish they went back to in-person tests and oaths. I regret not having sent my application on paper!!!

Reactions: manmoi31

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
Oct 28 online still waiting. I don't get the logic of this anymore :( I wish they went back to in-person tests and oaths. I regret not having sent my application on paper!!!
The government is reintroducing COVID-19 testing at airports, and soon the IRCC will get paid time off again because they can’t let go of the pandemic excuses!

• Sad
Reactions: saou17

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I received my GCMS notes (just a few days after the deadline). Nothing has been started yet... Very disappointing, taking in mind it's been over 8 months since I applied! No clue what those people are doing and what logic they have. There have been many applicants that applied after me who are at Oath stage.

In any case, looking at the trends on the spreadsheet, I believe November Online applicants will start seeing some action by the end of July. This is based on the fact many October online applicants are being actioned, with AOR's in mid-Jan. This means in about 2 weeks they should be getting to early Feb AOR's. This is at least what I'm estimating and hoping for. Let's see!

• Sad

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
In any case, looking at the trends on the spreadsheet, I believe November Online applicants will start seeing some action by the end of July. This is based on the fact many October online applicants are being actioned, with AOR's in mid-Jan. This means in about 2 weeks they should be getting to early Feb AOR's. This is at least what I'm estimating and hoping for. Let's see!
This is correct, I got a ghost update on my account

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Online APP sent: Nov 1, 2022
AOR: Jan 28, 2022
In Processing: Jan 28, 2022

I guess they are finally making a move on the online applications as well.

Just logged into the portal and seems like there is a new update for me saying "Take the Citizenship Test" and it says I need to schedule a test between August 12, 2022 and September 1, 2022 but I still havent received any email instructions about it.

Does that come in a day or two?.. Now except for Citizenship Ceremony, I have everything saying in progress:

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Online APP sent: Nov 1, 2022
AOR: Jan 28, 2022
In Processing: Jan 28, 2022

I guess they are finally making a move on the online applications as well.

Just logged into the portal and seems like there is a new update for me saying "Take the Citizenship Test" and it says I need to schedule a test between August 12, 2022 and September 1, 2022 but I still havent received any email instructions about it.

Does that come in a day or two?.. Now except for Citizenship Ceremony, I have everything saying in progress:
Glad to hear that, I hope its not specific to your Processing office and everyone start getting Citizenship tests who applied online, I applied 6th of November from Calgary.

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Finally got an update from Niagara falls office.
Take inline test between July 19th to Aug 8th.

Application Nov first week or so
AOR Feb 2nd
Citizenship test Between July 19th to Aug 8th.

I pray that everyone get atleast one update in their file