+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

astrogal86

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Check the email which has the report attached, When there is duplicate requests in which the data is not change, they reference multiple requests and send one response. It must be mentioned there in that email.

No mention of the other requests besides the one they were fulfilling in the email they sent me with the notes. No worries though they told me what I already thought. Thanks!

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
Ready to start another week in which Scarborough office will not even look at my file that is supposedly waiting for an interview.

Reactions: tgman

PMV

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Ready to start another week in which Scarborough office will not even look at my file that is supposedly waiting for an interview.
can relate. no update on my file since April 26 test completed. spouse’s file shows everything completed on May 26, oath not started.

i check the tracker twice every day. Weeks pass by.

Sohpie2017

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I just got my 2nd round of GCMS from a request I submitted at the beginning of June. Weird thing is I had submitted 2 other reports in May and I have yet to receive those requests. Seems to me they’ve ignored those and just processed my latest request for the notes that falls within the 30-40 days Not sure if this has happened to anyone else.

Back to what the notes showed me. Still nothing has been started as stated in my 1st report. I was hoping for some movement but still nothing. I’m a little sad about that but I know everyone is in the same boat here.
I submitted one ATIP request on May 25th and another one last week, no repose to either one.

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
The only difference between those is the $5 you wasted, nothing else.
Maybe, but I always received the $5 ones within the 30 day time frame. This time they're running 2 days late so far. I realized people have been waiting for their ATIP notes way beyond the 30 days... Perhaps those are the free applications. If $5 is going to get my notes on time, I'm okay to pay it.

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
Maybe, but I always received the $5 ones within the 30 day time frame. This time they're running 2 days late so far. I realized people have been waiting for their ATIP notes way beyond the 30 days... Perhaps those are the free applications. If $5 is going to get my notes on time, I'm okay to pay it.
Again, you are wasting $5.

Average response time: 57.5 days
Median response time: 33 days
Longest response time: 718 days
Oldest request in progress: 855 days

Processed on time: 5358
Processed late: 7510

https://www.docdroid.net/PN8hUg9/atip-atip-pdf

Reactions: GD.Iron.80

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Again, you are wasting $5.

Average response time: 57.5 days
Median response time: 33 days
Longest response time: 718 days
Oldest request in progress: 855 days

Processed on time: 5358
Processed late: 7510

https://www.docdroid.net/PN8hUg9/atip-atip-pdf
Interesting. Thanks for sharing! I'll submit a free request next time round.

Damn! I wonder who the poor soul is still waiting for their request for 855 days :D

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
I just received an email for a web form request I sent 71 days ago, and they did not even answer the question I asked. Good to know they are still working hard!

Reactions: dungle87