+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

vbadry

Jan 13, 2019
Anyone from Calgary who had finished the citizenship test and waiting for next steps … just want to get a feel of how long to wait for the next step

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Anyone from Calgary who had finished the citizenship test and waiting for next steps … just want to get a feel of how long to wait for the next step
Hello, i am in calgary and waiting also. By the end of Next week we will get DM and Oath date.

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Hello, i am in calgary and waiting also. By the end of Next week we will get DM and Oath date.
How did you determine that you will get DM and oath date next week ? Just curious.

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
How did you determine that you will get DM and oath date next week ? Just curious.
Well, i went to the September thread, there was a lady with my time line but she wrote her test few days before mine , Our test update was actually the same day and currently as of May 20 she received her oat update. I also checked people in the august time line and notice it took them about a month and 2 or 3 weeks from test update to get their DM and oath update. So yea i am a month and few days now so this is how i measured. I just know that by the end of next week or upper week before the 27th of May i will receive DM and prohibitions all complete.

vbadry

Jan 13, 2019
Well, i went to the September thread, there was a lady with my time line but she wrote her test few days before mine , Our test update was actually the same day and currently as of May 20 she received her oat update. I also checked people in the august time line and notice it took them about a month and 2 or 3 weeks from test update to get their DM and oath update. So yea i am a month and few days now so this is how i measured. I just know that by the end of next week or upper week before the 27th of May i will receive DM and prohibitions all complete.
Thanks for the analysis … good to hear that it takes only a month after the test for DM and oath … let’s hope that’s the case … please let us know if you get the oath invite

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Got it. Thank you.

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Thanks for the analysis … good to hear that it takes only a month after the test for DM and oath … let’s hope that’s the case … please let us know if you get the oath invite
Yes will let everyone know here for Data

Blessedgirl0808

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
My spouse and I just completed our test from the invite sent to our email and noticed the tracker still says we have the test to do ...is this because today is a holiday or is this how it will stay until IRCC confirms our official test score?

vbadry

Jan 13, 2019
My spouse and I just completed our test from the invite sent to our email and noticed the tracker still says we have the test to do ...is this because today is a holiday or is this how it will stay until IRCC confirms our official test score?
give it a week to update.
mine updated after 4- 5 business days .

Regards
vbadry

Reactions: Blessedgirl0808