NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017

Lucky2016

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Test completed 17/20 for me 18/20 for my wife. We only did some practice tests and watched YouTube videos (414 questions).
Yet to see results in online tracker.

Reactions: takolami

taylordz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Hi,
Just passed the test. 20/20.
However, my wife had an issue signing in. She never received the link by e-mail in step 4. We checked the spam folder and clicked resend the link several times. Nothing worked. We have 10 days left , I'm affraid IRCC won't resolve the isse before then.

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi,
However, my wife had an issue signing in. She never received the link by e-mail in step 4. We checked the spam folder and clicked resend the link several times. Nothing worked. We have 10 days left , I'm affraid IRCC won't resolve the isse before then.
They will respond, did she let them know in the email that she has 10 days left. Also did she use the email on the test invite that says if you have tech difficulties send to this email". my link got expired because my hands were not stable holding my id so i had to start from the very beginning answered the declaration again and then email me link. Was it your email you used to get the test invitation? or she has her own separate email she has been using with IRCC. wondering why it didnt work.

Reactions: ArthurTheGreat

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Wondering which mail ID does the test invite come from? Or what is the subject line?

Waiting for the test invite since 25th Feb when the BCG was completed.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle ( Your Application # written here) .

This is the Subject line

Yours is coming, Your date is not far from mine.

Madeline01

Dec 18, 2017
Australia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
21-01-2018
AOR Received.
21-01-2018
Med's Done....
07-02-2018
Passport Req..
28-02-2018
Wondering which mail ID does the test invite come from? Or what is the subject line?

Waiting for the test invite since 25th Feb when the BCG was completed.
In the same boat! BGC completed 25th Feb. Hope we get the invite soon!

ArthurTheGreat

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hi,
Directly call them first thing tmrw until you reach an agent

lordoftherings

Jan 27, 2022
You're not alone here. My wife's AOR was Jan 28 and nothing since then. Obviously paper applications are processed much faster these days.
Applied on paper, received AOR on January 25th and silence. I'm pretty sure it's just the processing office but a few people already received their tests from the Mississauga office. Not sure what's going on.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied on paper, received AOR on January 25th and silence. I'm pretty sure it's just the processing office but a few people already received their tests from the Mississauga office. Not sure what's going on.
Reading the thread it feels like percentage wise paper applicants are processed faster. I haven't seen many online who got their background completed.

vbadry

Jan 13, 2019
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle ( Your Application # written here) .

This is the Subject line

Yours is coming, Your date is not far from mine.
on the same boat .
BGC completed on 25th but no progress since then.