+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** November 2021 AOR - Join here ***

deo3421

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
No but if I go with my province my VO must be CIO but idk it depends on noc code or province

Do you know?
It doesn't depend on noc code or province. I think your visa office will be either CIO or the VO of your country of residence. I asked the other person in the forum because she/he has the same timeline of us. If this persons tells me that her/his visa office is for example CIO, I will deduct that our visa office is also CIO.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
It doesn't depend on noc code or province. I think your visa office will be either CIO or the VO of your country of residence. I asked the other person in the forum because she/he has the same timeline of us. If this persons tells me that her/his visa office is for example CIO, I will deduct that our visa office is also CIO.
I think it depends as many have other VO too like Montreal, Winnipeg etc which are very slow

deo3421

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
I think it depends as many have other VO too like Montreal, Winnipeg etc which are very slow
OK but you and me have the same VO because we have exactly the same timeline and the other person in this forum which is from Turkey has the same visa office also

deo3421

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
I see that some people from AOR 2019 just got their PPR. Imagine if we also have to wait 3 years...

wakulunaku

Jul 21, 2021
Still nothing for me, I'm planning to call them today, I'm seeing which app is better (and if there is any free apps ahahaha)