+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** November 2021 AOR - Join here ***

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi guys I spoke to IRCC agent yesterday again i.e. 16 th day of BG Status change .status is in progress...Got 2nd GU on 9th March ...No 3rd GU till date

Agent said file is still in CIO , there's an officer assigned to my file.. Security and criminality not started.

The agent told me not to call that frequently.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Hi guys I spoke to IRCC agent yesterday again i.e. 16 th day of BG Status change .status is in progress...Got 2nd GU on 9th March ...No 3rd GU till date

Agent said file is still in CIO , there's an officer assigned to my file.. Security and criminality not started.

The agent told me not to call that frequently.
You have any visa refusal,huge travel history or provided more than 1 pcc?
Also what's ur aor and cor?

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
You have any visa refusal,huge travel history or provided more than 1 pcc?
Also what's ur aor and cor?
My AOR is 24th November 2021
COR India
Canada study visa refusal due to wrong / irrelevant course
Single PCC
Only one country (Thailand)visited for 5 days in past 10 years

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
My AOR is 24th November 2021
COR India
Canada study visa refusal due to wrong / irrelevant course
Single PCC
Only one country (Thailand)visited for 5 days in past 10 years
Canada Study Visa refusal might make your application to take a little bit more time than usual. Any country that you have visited for holidays etc does not make your application to take longer.

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Canada Study Visa refusal might make your application to take a little bit more time than usual. Any country that you have visited for holidays etc does not make your application to take longer.
But Many of my aor mates having canada study visa refusal got PPR within 4 months ...They also had single PCC and very limited travel history...

Is my application earmarked for transfer to other vo...is this the reason even with my VO as CIO my criminality and security has not started after 2nd GU/ Eligibility whilst others received their 3rd GU

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
But Many of my aor mates having canada study visa refusal got PPR within 4 months ...They also had single PCC and very limited travel history...

Is my application earmarked for transfer to other vo...is this the reason even with my VO as CIO my criminality and security has not started after 2nd GU/ Eligibility whilst others received their 3rd GU
More tan likely they are checking something. Just calm down :)

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
My application has been moved from CIO to Winnipeg on 24 March.AOR 24th November 2021....Any idea as to whether my application will be touched by Winnipeg ?

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
My application has been moved from CIO to Winnipeg on 24 March.AOR 24th November 2021....Any idea as to whether my application will be touched by Winnipeg ?
Why it was moved? Any visa rejection or extended travel history or something? Did you get any GU for this?

I guess files post July AOR are getting processed on time even from Winnipeg.

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Did you call them again??
Yeah I called them yesterday i.e. 28th March 2022 only to know that my VO has changed from CIO to Winnipeg and now secondary VO is CIO ...

I was told that the my file was moved to Winnipeg on 24th March ..

Do you know whether Winnipeg will process security and criminality of my application ...or it is just a transfer by CIO to pass the buck to Winnipeg and Winnipeg may do it and transfer to another VO as is happen with AOR July Sep October Guys ...just to bind time...I can't make sense of these movements in the name of Work Load distribution

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Why it was moved? Any visa rejection or extended travel history or something? Did you get any GU for this?

I guess files post July AOR are getting processed on time even from Winnipeg.
I have canada study visa refusal .

I haven't heard of any processing being done by Winnipeg for months ...Now

XLNCK4L51

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Yeah I called them yesterday i.e. 28th March 2022 only to know that my VO has changed from CIO to Winnipeg and now secondary VO is CIO ...

Do you know whether Winnipeg will process security and criminality of my application ...or it is just a transfer by CIO to pass the buck to Winnipeg and Winnipeg may do it and transfer to another VO as is happen with AOR July Sep October Guys ...just to bind time...I can't make sense of these movements in the name of Work Load distribution
I too have heard on this forum that refused cases are being transferred to winnipeg office…..& this office is quiet slowly processing the applications …..but i have also heard that nov& dec aor applicants files are processing at much faster rate than older applicants

i think applicants with nov & dec 2021 aor’s are quiet lucky…..there files are being processed rapidly irrespective of their VO….so if your file is moved to winnipeg….it is likely they will process your application much sooner