smirakkaya

Dec 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-11-2021
LANDED..........
08-06-2022
Hello everyone, the week was so busy, I could not update here. GU for 'eligibility passed' received on 4 march 2022. COR Turkey, dont know my VO.

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Anyone knows what is the significance of Background check status changing from We are processing to your Application is in Progress after 2nd GU....I have heard people saying that it might be a sign of movement of file from Visa Office to the other or is it a good sign ?

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Anyone knows what is the significance of Background check status changing from We are processing to your Application is in Progress after 2nd GU....I have heard people saying that it might be a sign of movement of file from Visa Office to the other or is it a good sign ?
This means ur security has started once it get passed it will change back to we are processing and that will be a sign of ppr Good Luck

Also it may be not change to we are processing you will directly receive ppr so don't take stress if background doesn't change to we are processing again!

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Thanks buddy ..But most of the folks who have received 2nd GU have their BG status as In processing only....I was kind of stressed as the mine reads In progess which is quite similar to most of BG status of applications having their VO transferred to Winnipeg/Montreal

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Thanks buddy ..But most of the folks who have received 2nd GU have their BG status as In processing only....I was kind of stressed as the mine reads In progess which is quite similar to most of BG status of applications having their VO transferred to Winnipeg/Montreal
As soon as u receive next GU u will receive ppr in a day or after a day what's ur aor,cor ?

deo3421

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
I think now the time has gone we should look for ppr now it's already late many received it will u try calling them?
How can i look for PPR now and i even didn't get any GU. I check my gc key account everyday minimum 3 times per day and it is impossible that i missed it.
I tried to call them but i didn't manage to talk with anyone. I will stay optimistic. Let's hope for the best in the coming days/weeks