Nomination.....
13-10-2021
AOR Received.
09-11-2021
Med's Done....
14-01-2022
Mine is not updated yet I did my biometrics on 24 Jan
What message does it show? When it gets updated
Did not get any email or message, just visited my profile and saw the section where biometrics related information is present and that section now shows the date when it was sent.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Did not get any email or message, just visited my profile and saw the section where biometrics related information is present and that section now shows the date when it was sent.
So now does anything changes in the application or we have to wait till final decision because my file is with agent and he does not give us gc key

• Wow
Reactions: KitKhan

Siraj1189

Dec 11, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
13-10-2021
AOR Received.
09-11-2021
Med's Done....
14-01-2022
So now does anything changes in the application or we have to wait till final decision because my file is with agent and he does not give us gc key
Yes well at this stage you could either get adr or directly get into security screening and therefore wait for ppr

popsynathan

Jan 5, 2021
#Copied

AOR - Nov 8, 2021
COR- Nigeria
VO - CIO Sydney

Eligibility- Review in Progress

Security - Review in Progress

Criminality - passed

Medical - Passed

Info Sharing - Completed

smirakkaya

Dec 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-11-2021
LANDED..........
08-06-2022
#Copied

AOR - Nov 8, 2021
COR- Nigeria
VO - CIO Sydney

Eligibility- Review in Progress

Security - Review in Progress

Criminality - passed

Medical - Passed

Info Sharing - Completed
Hello, did you call or raise a webform?

nikagn

Feb 11, 2022
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just created this account to provide an update for everyone who is also still waiting :)
ITA was in Sep (the last CEC draw they had), AOR Nov 11 when I submitted all documents.
Called IRCC end of January and all statuses had passed, only security was still in progress. Office was/is Edmonton.
Saw a random GU yesterday and just called IRCC and the agent checked what the update was about and said that my application was finalized and approved and portal email should come as a next step.
Yay :)

Kwokst

Jun 29, 2017
If you are looking for the visa office this is how you will know it :

Write an e-mail to cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Write a subject such as : Visa Office - Enquiry

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know the Visa office where my Express Entry application (E0xxxxxxxxxxxx) is being processed?

My credentials are:
Application number: E000 xxxxxxxx Express entry profile number

Date of Birth:
Last Name Principal Applicant:
First Name Principal Applicant:
Federal Skilled Worker Program

Thank you."
Is it really a matter of which VO process the application? Which one is the fastest?

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just created this account to provide an update for everyone who is also still waiting :)
ITA was in Sep (the last CEC draw they had), AOR Nov 11 when I submitted all documents.
Called IRCC end of January and all statuses had passed, only security was still in progress. Office was/is Edmonton.
Saw a random GU yesterday and just called IRCC and the agent checked what the update was about and said that my application was finalized and approved and portal email should come as a next step.
Yay :)
Congratulations