+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** November 2021 AOR - Join here ***

H.Ahmed

Apr 15, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Please any updates on your cases so far? We are heading toward Christmas holidays now. Anyone heard anything or their notes.

I have a feeling they are still clearing cases from April and Marxh 2021.

Rizwanrb8

Apr 2, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Please any updates on your cases so far? We are heading toward Christmas holidays now. Anyone heard anything or their notes.

I heard nothing!! For my case, i called IRCC and found that all parameters were passed since may 2022. Also, my medical was supposed to be expired in Oct 2022 but no changes in my ee profile. Now, i am wondering of i should wait till response from VO or do upfront medical.. really clueless.. VO is Vancouver IRCC, AOR 8Nov2021

H.Ahmed

Apr 15, 2015
I heard nothing!! For my case, i called IRCC and found that all parameters were passed since may 2022. Also, my medical was supposed to be expired in Oct 2022 but no changes in my ee profile. Now, i am wondering of i should wait till response from VO or do upfront medical.. really clueless.. VO is Vancouver IRCC, AOR 8Nov2021
My goodness, your lucky you got through with IIRC agent. Honestly, I have not been that lucky. One question please, all parameters that you have passed does it reflect on your profile as well when you login ? Or they showing in progress/not started e.g. eligibility, criminal and back ground checks ?

As far as I can say, your just click away to get that golden email, just stay put or else they would sent you the re medical request like me.

During this time did they reach out to you for any ADRs ?

Rizwanrb8

Apr 2, 2022
My goodness, your lucky you got through with IIRC agent. Honestly, I have not been that lucky. One question please, all parameters that you have passed does it reflect on your profile as well when you login ? Or they showing in progress/not started e.g. eligibility, criminal and back ground checks ?

As far as I can say, your just click away to get that golden email, just stay put or else they would sent you the re medical request like me.

During this time did they reach out to you for any ADRs ?
Nothing shows in the account after logging in and i did not receive any ADR. Let's hope for the best!

H.Ahmed

Apr 15, 2015
Nothing shows in the account after logging in and i did not receive any ADR. Let's hope for the best!
All the very best to you, I hope your get ur PPR email before the December holiday season :)

Your AOR is same as mine 8th November, also a PNP nominee.

ZR2110

Jun 13, 2022
India
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
14-11-2021
Med's Done....
31-10-2021
Hello Everyone,

No update for us. Our medical expired on 31st Oct but have not received the remed request

H.Ahmed

Apr 15, 2015
No update for us. Our medical expired on 31st Oct but have not received the remed request
Apparently it means that the decision is made, hopefully u get the good news before the holiday season. Just curious to know, if you have a short travel history ?

I have received two ADR request, one for PCC un June and other one for remedical in Sep. Still no news.

ZR2110

Jun 13, 2022
India
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
14-11-2021
Med's Done....
31-10-2021
I hope we all get some good news from them soon :)
I have traveled to 7 different countries, all for tourism purpose, not sure if they consider this in short or not. Does travel history impacts on processing time? Do you have any idea?

Apparently it means that the decision is made, hopefully u get the good news before the holiday season. Just curious to know, if you have a short travel history ?

I have received two ADR request, one for PCC un June and other one for remedical in Sep. Still no news.

H.Ahmed

Apr 15, 2015
I hope we all get some good news from them soon :)
I have traveled to 7 different countries, all for tourism purpose, not sure if they consider this in short or not. Does travel history impacts on processing time? Do you have any idea?
Again my personal opinion based on my profile, I have similar travel history as yours, with one rejection for schengen visa. I think that could be barrier for me at least as part of the background check causing the delay.

So the only thing is that I got two ADRs, one in July 2022 for PCC, in Sep 2022 for remedical, I was hoping I will get PPR email in next 40-45 days.

I hope at least by 1st week of December the PPR emails would start coming out for all of us.

ZR2110

Jun 13, 2022
India
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
14-11-2021
Med's Done....
31-10-2021
Yeah, hopefully we get it before holiday season. Does pcc also has some validity? Ours did not mention any date, hence asking.

Again my personal opinion based on my profile, I have similar travel history as yours, with one rejection for schengen visa. I think that could be barrier for me at least as part of the background check causing the delay.

So the only thing is that I got two ADRs, one in July 2022 for PCC, in Sep 2022 for remedical, I was hoping I will get PPR email in next 40-45 days.

I hope at least by 1st week of December the PPR emails would start coming out for all of us.

Can3223

Sep 2, 2022
Yeah, hopefully we get it before holiday season. Does pcc also has some validity? Ours did not mention any date, hence asking.
The validity of PCC is not mentioned on the PCC document per se. However, as a general rule it's considered valid for 6 months from the date of issue.

Reactions: ZR2110

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hi,on 16th Nov 2022 I completed one year of my Alberta PNP via EE.No response yet.I am the primary applicant ,medical and biometric all done.My husband (dependent)is retired army officer.On 12 oct his military service employment was asked as additional document.
It has again been a month now.My queries are:
Does Canada rejects ex-servicemen?

Can3223

Sep 2, 2022
Hi,on 16th Nov 2022 I completed one year of my Alberta PNP via EE.No response yet.I am the primary applicant ,medical and biometric all done.My husband (dependent)is retired army officer.On 12 oct his military service employment was asked as additional document.
It has again been a month now.My queries are:
Does Canada rejects ex-servicemen?
No, ex servicemen are not rejected. However, it’s generally seen that the background check takes a bit longer than the civilian applicants.

It is a good sign that you have received the military service record document request form. Your file is being processed and due to the backlog they are taking about 12 to 14 months to issue the PR visa.

Reactions: DKalkhand