Nordic Star

Nov 18, 2021
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
29-10-2021
Med's Done....
up-front medicals
Has anyone got MEP or BIL yet for November AOR?

ShyShy6364

Dec 24, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of November 2021 AOR gang.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada while trying to understand when to expect your PPR.

Good luck!

I will be sharing some statistics below to help you with the process.

----

Please submit your questions here and will do my best to answer those! All the best and see you in Canada!
Good day, please am new here am having some issues getting EE done. This is it my wife is the principle applicant with 6.5 band in IELTS and a masters degree age 42, with 2 families myself and my 15 years old daughter, I got band 6 in my IELTS test, I ve my sister living in Manitoba for like 6 years now. Please do we have a chance of been eligible to register Express Entry to get our MPNP code

Nordic Star

Nov 18, 2021
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
29-10-2021
Med's Done....
up-front medicals
on "myimmitracker" I saw two cases they got them, but they are PNP inland. For the rest there is no movement, I guess we will start seeing some things early February.
Sep 27 AOR has received MEP & BIL, lets hope that Oct AOR will start getting MEP & BIL this year and by mid Jan Nov AOR will show some progress.

Nordic Star

Nov 18, 2021
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
29-10-2021
Med's Done....
up-front medicals
Good day, please am new here am having some issues getting EE done. This is it my wife is the principle applicant with 6.5 band in IELTS and a masters degree age 42, with 2 families myself and my 15 years old daughter, I got band 6 in my IELTS test, I ve my sister living in Manitoba for like 6 years now. Please do we have a chance of been eligible to register Express Entry to get our MPNP code
Please run the CRS score calculator and it will tell you your CRS score. I am sharing the link below as well.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Nordic Star

Nov 18, 2021
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
29-10-2021
Med's Done....
up-front medicals

smirakkaya

Dec 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-11-2021
LANDED..........
08-06-2022
This group is for all EE PNP outland applicants, I believe that a watsapp group specifically for Nov-2021 PNP-O applicants will also be beneficial.
İf this would be okay for everyone, we could start one just for Nov 2021

Reactions: harnoorkaur