+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Namtu

Nov 30, 2020
Please help needed.

How do we book an appointment for the biometric in India (New Delhi)? The applicant has received the biometric collection letter. However, they are unable to book an appointment online. Please guide us so that we can successfully complete the biometric.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Please help needed.

How do we book an appointment for the biometric in India (New Delhi)? The applicant has received the biometric collection letter. However, they are unable to book an appointment online. Please guide us so that we can successfully complete the biometric.
Please stop spamming the forum. I answered you somewhere else already. Good luck!

Namtu

Nov 30, 2020
@DimT44 I appreciate your response. However, we are unable to book the appointment as there is no appointment available online. I was wondering if there is any other way to book the appointment during the covid times. Its specific to New Delhi visa office.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
@DimT44 I appreciate your response. However, we are unable to book the appointment as there is no appointment available online. I was wondering if there is any other way to book the appointment during the covid times. Its specific to New Delhi visa office.
Call VFS call centre. If they have no solution, consider going to a different location if you can. If all fails, inform ircc and ask for more time for biometrics.

Reactions: Namtu

AidaRo

Sep 30, 2019
Where does it say Decision made ? ecas or GCKey ?

Two days ago, I got an update that is requested some additional information, like photographic of spending time together, financial interdependence. Also they have concerns about why I didn't mention my partner in my tourist visa application which was done through my cousin's invitation (I applied for TVA before family class immigration). I should say that our case is conjugal relationship-same sex. clearly we couldn't mention it because of barriers in Iran.
I filed 20 photos of us from different events, different people!! I'm confused. Our joint bank account, full power of attorney and an evidence of joint property is included in our application. isn't enough really?
you guys, what do you think? do u have any idea what should we do?

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I think you should do two things:

Number 1, respond to their request for additional information. Provide more pictures showing your relationship over as much time as possible (birthdays celebrated together, travels, special occasions in your relationship, etc.) Also provide other proof if you have for financial interdependence (sending money, paying for things together, etc.)
additional information, like photographic of spending time together, financial interdependence.
Number 2, send them an explanatory letter on this:
why I didn't mention my partner in my tourist visa
Make sure you read their letter carefully and not miss anything they are asking!

Since you need to show:
"A significant degree of attachment and mutual interdependence between both partners must be shown." - IRCC guide.
Then their requests are reasonable so far.

For photos, they should show you have been in a "marriage-like" relationship over 12 months or more prior to the application date.

The checklist says:
"Photos of you and your sponsor that demonstrate that you are in a genuine conjugal relationship which has existed for at least 12 months prior to your application. Provide a maximum of 20 photographs (taken at different times and places). Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief description of the context on the back of each photograph"

You are telling us::
I filed 20 photos of us from different events, different people
Which is not the same. In fact they don't mention other people here. They want 20 photos of you and your sponsor. Note, other people proof is submitted with proof your relationship is recognized by family and friends. So please be more specific in describing what photos you provided initially. I don't mind helping you, so if you want to send the descriptions of your 20 photos that you submitted (minus all personal information) I would be happy to help you further.

I wrote this in a rush, so excuse any mistakes or misunderstandings of the situation. Hope this helps and good luck!

MaryAida

Nov 24, 2021

Number 1, respond to their request for additional information. Provide more pictures showing your relationship over as much time as possible (birthdays celebrated together, travels, special occasions in your relationship, etc.) Also provide other proof if you have for financial interdependence (sending money, paying for things together, etc.)

Make sure you read their letter carefully and not miss anything they are asking!

Since you need to show:
"A significant degree of attachment and mutual interdependence between both partners must be shown." - IRCC guide.

For photos, they should show you have been in a "marriage-like" relationship over 12 months or more prior to the application date.

The checklist says:
"Photos of you and your sponsor that demonstrate that you are in a genuine conjugal relationship which has existed for at least 12 months prior to your application. Provide a maximum of 20 photographs (taken at different times and places). Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief description of the context on the back of each photograph"

Which is not the same. In fact they don't mention other people here. They want 20 photos of you and your sponsor. Note, other people proof is submitted with proof your relationship is recognized by family and friends. So please be more specific in describing what photos you provided initially. I don't mind helping you, so if you want to send the descriptions of your 20 photos that you submitted (minus all personal information) I would be happy to help you further.

I wrote this in a rush, so excuse any mistakes or misunderstandings of the situation. Hope this helps and good luck!
First of all thanks a lot for spending time and explaining all this. We really appreciate ur time.

U mentioned photos should be marriage like, the problem is, our relationship Is hidden from everyone we know. Recently, we have come out to 2 friends, so we could not take pictures like that, but I believe we can provide better photos.
It would be helpful if you look at the descriptions for the photos. I don't mind sending them to you. Just let me know how.

MaryAida

Nov 24, 2021
First of all thanks a lot for spending time and explaining all this. We really appreciate ur time.

U mentioned photos should be marriage like, the problem is, our relationship Is hidden from everyone we know. Recently, we have come out to 2 friends, so we could not take pictures like that, but I believe we can provide better photos.
It would be helpful if you look at the descriptions for the photos. I don't mind sending them to you. Just let me know how.
By the way, I didnt notice this message is under my account, my name is Maryam, AidaRo' partner. I'm the sponsor

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021

It's probably better if send them as a new thread on the forum with your question as a title and the full story as you mentioned it here. That way you can hear other's opinion.

AidaRo

Sep 30, 2019

Since you need to show:

The checklist says:

I think my partner already replied on your post.
How can I send the descriptions to you?

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just talked to my friend. He applied for his wife's sponsorship February 2021 outland and already recieved passport request New delhi VO. My application recieved on Nov 24, 2020, since BMI and Medical in April 2021 no updates from New Delhi VO. What the hell is going on here. Am I the only one who's going through this ?

Last edited: